Chapter 13. The shadow became known.

There was Ven with a bandaged throat and the guys. Talena sat next to her, Ammy hugged the Venus, Donnie and Mikey stood nearby, and Leo did not take an exciting and caring look from Venus, sat next to Talena. When the others entered, Ven immediately jumped up and started asking her sister about everything.

"What did he do to you? Is everything all right?" The elder sister asked without stopping.

"Yes, I'm fine now with my broken ribs. You better tell me, how are you?" - interrupted Larota.

"So he beat off your ribs?" - heard the father, who was standing at the window.

"Uh... Well, what else I wanted to do - I will not say." The second daughter shook her head.

"Why not?" Venus asked.

"It's just... Someone will break the wall." - the rebel said uncertainly.

Orimura clenched his fists, he guessed what Larota was talking about. Oliver's fists crunched, and Raph bared his teeth.

"So let's go. You still need to heal your ribs." - Dariyas hastened to leave, so that Larota would not tell this and really someone would not break the wall.

While mother was treating Lara, she told what this pervert was doing. And she told who it was.

"So it was Harland. He found us here too." - finished treating the mother.

"Yes". - Lara nodded. - "And I hope he is alone..."

"Tell me. You didn't use..." - Dariyasa began, but Lara interrupted her.

"No. I haven't used it for a long time. And even in my thoughts it was not!" - the rebel was justified. - "And in general, after we defeated the Chief, I practically don't use it and how can I use it with the guys? They don't know anything." - gives the facts.

"It's logical. I'm just asking, because I saw how angry Oliver is. You know, even though he is younger than Ven and you, he will still be you," Raphael came to the door and began to eavesdrop. - "to protect, because he loves very much. And you know that, Oliver will not let you be offended." Raf clenched his fists.

"I know, I love him too," Rafael loosened his hands and lowered his head, went to the others. - "But you have moved away from the topic." - noticed Larota. "So what did you want to say about Oliver?"

"I saw what he looks like and he almost sparkled. He could hardly contain himself. So I want to ask, did he use it when he saved you or...?" - Mother looked at her daughter with excitement. She shook her head in dismissal. Dariyasa breathed a sigh of relief.

Lara got up and went with her mother to the others. There they all decided to go to bed.

"Ven do you know who it was?" - the rebel entered, followed by her mother.

"No. But I felt like he had wool." - admitted the leader.

"It was the tiger Harland." - Furiously looking at the floor said the master kusarigam.

The guys stood in a stupor, and the younger girls turned pale.

"What ?! How did he find us ?! What does he want from us this time ?!" Growled Oliver.

Lara abruptly approached him and beckoned with her finger, he bent down.

"Oliver, you're getting electrified right now. Calm down." - the rebel whispered in his ear, which Oliver looked into her eyes with apprehension, but slightly slowed down the impulse. Raph looked away.

"And who is it?" - Leo did not understand.

"This is the enemy. How did he find us?" - Ammi asked in a trembling voice, pressing against Talena.

Lara remembered her night trip. What if it's because of her? Did he hear and follow her? Or were there any ninja whistling?

"I don't know how, but I know that he wants to kill everyone! And how good that he is alone." - expressed her opinion Talena, hugging the younger.

"You mean one?" - Raph and Donnie are at a loss.

"Well, we just had two enemies. We beat them in Japan, but it looks like one of them is back again." - explained science, hugging Amoli.

"Can you tell more in detail?" - Mike could not resist.

"Let us tell you about it in the afternoon. Okay?" - Ven examined the guys and went goose bumps when she looked at Leonardo.

"Okay. Now sleep, already" - Raf looked at the time. - "one in the morning".

"But..." - Lara began and everyone looked at her. - "Oliver, dad, close your eyes just in case." - they only began to look more intently at her. - "Mom, you, of course, did everything with my ribs, but my wrists..." - the rebel removed the protection. - "They also suffered at his hands." - Orimura hit the wall, he understood what the enemy wanted to do. And Lara's wrists were completely red. Oliver, seeing this, clenched his fists painfully and growled. Raf, too, understood everything and barely held back, so as not to scream and swear.

Some of the guys recoiled from this, and the girls sat quietly without moving. Talena got up and led her sister to the table where the necessary materials were and began to bandage in silence, so as not to say anything superfluous and not to anger her father and her older brother. Especially as Orimura stood leaning against the wall and growled with anger. Oliver walked from side to side, clenching his fists.

"Olive..." - Ven approached him and, standing in front, began in a whisper so that only he could hear talking. - "You're electrifying. Calm down. Don't get frustrated. We're fine." - took him by the elbows and shook him slightly. "They don't know anything. Don't you dare. Your hands are already electrifying. Calm down." - the older sister of the younger brother tried to calm down. - "We are all right. Calm down." Ven soothed him, shaking him hands. This worked and he gradually began to take control of his forces.

Dariyasa tried to calm Orimur, to which he responded by clenching his fists, growling and hissing, speaking out, but still somehow came to his senses. Meanwhile, Talena has already done everything Lara needs.

The guys quickly began to disperse from room to room.

Raf completely wiped the blood on his lip and it reminded him - the words Lara said outside the door: "I love him too" - echoed in his head. He went into the room and lay down on the bed. He thought about Oliver and their fight. If it were not for Lara to be saved and every minute would not be on the account, he would have continued the fight and would have gone to the end. Even though Oliver really made him sweat. But the words sunk into him soul made him forget about it and wipe his tears away.

Leo entered the room and began to think about Venus and what he would do when he met this Harland, but thoughts of Venus took everything. He was worried how she is now and is everything okay? And why is she looking at him so fearfully? Fears? Hates? These questions just finished off the leader and made him think even more bad things.

Oliver went into the room and wiped his nose.

"I ought to tell Raphael that I am their middle brother and younger than himself. Of course, which is very doubtful for him to believe." - he lay down on the bed and remembered that he really almost fell on Raf because of rage. And this cannot be allowed, otherwise, he will kill him with an electric shock. For Raf, without strength, he will be deadly. As for Oliver, he will not allow anyone to be killed again...

Ven held on to her throat, which was smeared and rewound. She closed the door to the balcony and lay down on the bed, resting her head more comfortably, beginning to think about that dream, from which the cold went through her body. She has doubts that they did not kill him, but she wanted to believe that they did and covered herself with a blanket.

The images of this pervert appeared in Lara. And memories of how he touched her and what he said: "I prefer tigresses, but I will not refuse a girl-turtle either. I'll try you from all sides! "It sickened her inside, but remembering how Oliver and Raf had saved her, she felt better. fall asleep faster.ll him, but she wanted to believe that they did and covered herself with a blanket.

After 20 minutes of thinking, everyone fell asleep.

~•☽︎༒︎☾︎•~