Chapter 7: Day with the girls (missed on Dev.Art)

28 July 2016, 09:27 am~

_____________________________________________________________________________

~•☽︎༒︎☾︎•~

[99... 100! I continue to pull up further. Suddenly they grab my waist and pull me down. I unclench my hands in fright. I was thrown to the floor.

I shake my head to recover. I open my eyes... Raf again stands over me and looks at me, like a predator. In panic, I crawl away and get up, he goes at me. Heck! I'm in the corner. What to do?! There is nothing to fight, I have no weapons! Everything is a meter away from me, how can fight off!? Raf is very close, he grabs my hands and raises them, pressing them into a corner.

He holds my hands with one hand, the other takes off all my equipment. I try to fight off with my legs, he grabs my buttock and presses me to him. Begins to kiss me. I turn away as much as I can. But then shows up his...] - abruptly sat down on the bed with sweat on her forehead and cry Larota . She tried to catch her breath. Fear consumes more and more. The second dream is no longer a joke...

Everyone woke up from the scream, jumped out of bed, even the boys.

The girls ran out to her room first.

"Lara, Lara? What's wrong?" - with bulging eyes they chattered.

At this moment, the parents of the children also fly in.

"What happened? Why are you screaming?" - questions also fell from them.

Raf was especially worried about her.

"Yes, I had a nightmare." - only Lara waved her off. - "Go to sleep." - She got out of bed and went to the exit.

"Where are you going?" Ven asked warily.

"Into my territory."

"Are you out of your mind?! It's 2 nights now! How can you torment yourself like that?! You won't go anywhere!" - the leader grabbed a blanket and, as if in chains, tried to wrap up Larota.

But she got an answer. Lara herself put her in a blanket and lifted her onto her shoulders.

"You won't stop me, worm!" - mockery and mockery sounded in her voice.

"What are you doing?! Let me go! You're not going anywhere! So I won't let you torture yourself!" cried Venus on the rebel's shoulders. For which Larota put a piece of blanket in her mouth so that she would not scream.

"Now it's easier and better! And don't shout like that! Or I'll take you, caterpillar, to some of the boys' rooms!!" Lara threw down a threat.

Everyone stood watching. The guys are shocked, the girls and the parents are not very good.

Venus started trying to say something. Lara decided to continue to mock.

"Do you want to go to Leo's room? Okay)))" She looked at the leader with a laugh and went to the door.

Leo blushed like a tomato.

Venus began to toss and turn and knee her sister in the head, but not hard.

"OKEY! I won't carry you to him! It hurts! It's better..." - Lara looked up. - "to mom and dad... You sleep like a little..." - with a smile on her face the craftswoman kusarigam went to the exit

Venus shuddered harder.

"I'm taking you to your room! Your, your!" - Lara said with irritation, leaving the room.