Chapter 18: A lot of lies, a little truth, but a fun day

April 1, 2017 9:03 pm~

Well, now there will be chapters that I wrote when I was 13 years old, starting with this one~

_____________________________________________________________________________

~•☽︎༒︎☾︎•~

~pov Leonardo~

Here Venus and the other girls led us to the river. And here it is beautiful... Ven looks perfect against the background of the forest on the other side. Heck! I seem to be blushing... She's so beautiful... Damn it! Mike stares at me. What does he want?

"Leo... who are you staring at that you blushed as if you were doused with ketchup?" The younger whispered to me with a mockery. Which surprised me. He usually yells at the top of his lungs, but now then he speaks in a whisper... Something worries me... What are you, an infection, up to? ..

"From Venus..." - in a whisper, unexpectedly blurted out to himself, yes, it was I who blurted out, which made me blush even thicker, my eyes goggled out in fright. After all, he will tell her everything... What has come over me?!

"Oh-oh-oh-oh," - sideways Mikey with an insanely satisfied smile stared at me. "This meditation revealed the truth ..." he chuckles softly.

Heck! I'm probably going to burn with shame!

"When you shouted her name and held out your hand to her!" - He could hardly restrain himself from laughing at the top of his lungs. Here is a bastard. And at that moment he received a slap on the head from me. I don't know what came over me that I was acting like Raf... Probably out of shame.

"Just try to tell her about it..." - looking the younger in the eyes menacingly, I put my fist to his nose. He looked at my fist and swallowed.

"Okay... I actually... the Grave." - smiled nervously and quickly walked away. Was he scared of me? Did I look at him so fiercely? Hmm... And sometimes Raf's "prophylaxis" help.

"Guys! Help spread the bedspread!" - Lara's voice distracted me from my thoughts and I automatically went to the girls to help.

Here we spread the blanket. Don and Raf sat under a tree almost near the water, Amli was opposite Mike, I was opposite Ven in order to better see her, and Lara and Talena were next to each other. Strange... But the girls breathed with tension, which made me a little uncomfortable.

"So... what happened to you there? What kind of surveillance are and everything like that?" - As soon as they sat down, Don began. Why are you so sharp?

"Well, it's not such a pleasant story.." Amli winced, looking down at the ground. Hmm, unpleasant... This is already interesting. What would happen to them... Oh! Mikey! How he looks pitifully at Ammi, and still rolled a barrel at me! Well, I'll arrange for him...

"And in general these... How are they there?" - Raf scratched his head. - "Sakura and Roses. Ah! More Harland." - he looked intently at Lara. And from them not a bad couple will come out... So! Leo, watch yourself... You should try to get along with Ven, and not look at others!

"Actually, it all started with the fact that the clan of Sakura and Rose, had two bosses, two best friends." - Venus began. Wow... Well, beauty, I'm listening to you carefully.

I pretended to be serious and crossed his arms. All the others followed the same.

"The first had the Sakura clan, the second had the Rose clan, but the first and his wife were killed..." - she tensed. She looked so tense and depressed that I clenched my fists myself. But what is it?