Chapter 15: Training-fight: Orimura vs Larota

*POV Oliver*

Wow... Well, Lara has been violent today since the very morning... My face! My bruises! A good throw with a pillow, however... on two "flashlights" under her eyes, left for her, or does she have heavy pillows? They will have to be replaced imperceptibly. Exactly! So I will! Not that another such throw and I, probably, will illuminate her way with bruises. Here is the kitchen. I'm thirsty! Stop! Whose steps are these? At least it wasn't Lara, at least it wasn't her. I turn around and this is... Lara?! I'm probably pale...

"Hello again, sister." Oh my god... I'm sweating. She shows her essence again. Does she know that I'm not comfortable right now ?!

"We saw each other..." - how scared I felt... She really decided to show the essence. I have goosebumps all over my body...

"Lara... Maybe that's enough? And then the guys are here. Suddenly they will see." - looking at her, expecting a rude answer, as usually happens in the morning.

"They don't see me like that, you see, because I want this. So Oliver," she pauses, it annoys me. - "FEAR!" - she turned sharply to me, showing the essence on her face.

Damn... Ok Google, how to reach the toilet in three seconds if it is in another part of the house ?!

I almost dropped my glass from fright and jumped away from her just in case. Her yellow glowing eyes, black stripes on her cheeks and fangs are panicky. The most real P-A-N-I-C.

She started laughing.

"Coward! Afraid of his own sister!" - She went to the refrigerator and took out a mineral water.

"Damn, you know, it's somehow not at ease," I swallowed, "when a demon is looking at you, not a sister..." - a slight current went through my body. Even if I said the wrong... Oh, not that.

She froze as she opened the bottle. What then I will now be ... Her sharp turn and eyes burning with fire. The floor is warming up! My foots!

"Ah! My legs! Hot!" - I almost dance. - "How hot!!! Larotha, that's enough!!! Please!!!" - I was probably heard throughout the house. - "Lara!"

She laughs... laughs ?! I'm here, damn it, I'm suffering, and she's laughing ?! Well, I do not. I'm got to feet abruptly, even though they were almost fried, and stamped, sending an electronic charge through the ground. Lara was shocked. Heh... I guess it hurts...

From the electric shock, she dropped the bottle to the floor and jumped, screaming loudly.

"Oh, you! I'll you now..."

"Ha! And who else is here?" - through laughter I can hardly say how. I hear a roar... oh shit...He looked, having calmed down a little, at her and became three shades lighter than he was.

She stood in front of me, her teeth bared and her face was frightening more and more. Red eyes, fangs, black stripes on the cheeks. Frost on the skin...

"Lara..." - I giggle nervously and step back. - "I..."

"You... you..." - her voice is sly. God... what will become of me?

"Can I at least take a shovel and dig my own grave? Huh?" - I am seriously ready to do it.

"No." - she grabbed me by my belt, which was pulled over my shoulder, and pulled me towards herself. Now her eyes are so close, and I'm scared. It shakes a little. What will she do? She smiles... Cute smiles. And I'm already shaking with fear !!!

"Lara, what are you doing?" - squeezed out of himself, looking forcibly into her red eyes. "

*End of POV Oliver*