Chapter 2. Yesterday's thoughts before bedtime

Guys thoughts

POV Leonardo

Venus... what a beautiful name... and she herself! Those hazel eyes... I would always look at them without looking up! Damn... it looks like I fell in love! She's so beautiful! The sky blue eyepatch fits perfectly under her eyes! Oh my God! I fell in love with her eyes! How I want to see her again! And how can we tell the master about our meeting? Would he even believe it? Venus... (her name pierced his thoughts again and at that moment he fell asleep).

End POV Leonardo

Pov raphael

A rebel... but it suits her, with her insolence! Larota... she's just perfect! Black and red suits her so well... she is so graceful in this motorcycle suit! Stop! Am I in love?! Oh no! No! No! - I rolled over on my side, - Well, damn it! Yes, I fell in love! Who am I hiding this from? Yes, I fell in love! She's so damn sexy! Drives me crazy! Yes, and her impudence! That is where her strength lies... over me! She made me blush... (he remembered her image), and eyes, lips, figure! I just... just... drown at her sight! But the eyes are so wild, feline! I like the devil! You are just made for me! In time, you'll just be mine! I will not give you to anyone! Wild-eyed!(Raf fell asleep on this thought)

End POV Raphael

POV Donatello

Talena! Talena, this is the name! Beautiful, modest, just like her! Brown eyes, with purple bandana, perfect combination! How I liked her!!! Such a mysterious person. I am so attracted to her, but most of all, I remember her thin lips! I just want to kiss them! I like everything about her! Absolutely, but more of her such a quiet look. Soft, calm... just my dream! I would like to meet you as soon as possible! (Thought the wise guy and fell asleep)

End POV Donatello

Pov michelangelo

Blue-eyed Emily! My dream! I will not give such a girl offense to anyone! I so want to meet her again! Learn better her! Amy is so pretty! Straight for me! I wish we would meet again! (The joker spoke to himself and passed out)

Michelangelo's end POV

Thoughts of girls

Pov venus

Leo... Leonardo... how beautiful you are! Quite polite, calm, balanced, leader... I liked you so much! Brown-eyed! I've always dreamed of meeting brown-eyed. He is strong, and... I really liked it! I miss you already! We will of course meet! Tomorrow! (the leader made a wish, knowing that it might not come true and fell asleep)

End pov venus

POV Larota

Raf... Hmm, but the name and wow, so! Rafi-boy, that's what Mikey called him. And he is brave, strong, impudent, impatient, aggressive, I like those! Like me! Yes, I admit, I liked you! And even very much. I fell in love with him! Well yes, of course! After all, this is just my ideal! That only I could think of. Damn, did he like me? This is a question... a delicate one! What if not? No, Lara, don't make up bullshit! You saw how he looked. But still... yes or no? If only yes! I like him a lot! (Thoughts flew through my head, and Lara went to the kingdom of Morpheus)

The end of Larota's POV

Talen's POV

Donatello, smart guy, so handsome! I wish he liked me too, as he sunk into my soul! I liked it so much! I almost blushed when I looked at him. Or maybe he liked me too? After all, he looked at me like that! I hope so! (A thought flashed in my head, and the girl immediately fell asleep)

End of Talen's POV

POV Emily

Mikey, he seems to be a funny joker! He looked at me like that... he liked me! 1000% liked it! He is strong and cheerful, he can both protect and make you laugh. I like it! Such a sweetheart! Blue-eyed merry fellow! (Almost, screaming, she spoke to herself in my head about Mikey, after the last word she was dragged into the land of dreams)

Emily's end pov