Chapter 5: Salvation and Acquaintance

~the chapter was written on June 29, 2016, 01:27
________________________________________________________________________________

~•☽︎༒︎☾︎•~

The girls did not go well in the morning and afternoon. Lara and Ven fought over little things almost every hour. As a result, the yellow-eyed was tired of everything, she put on everything she needed, got on a motorcycle and went to rest in the city.

The girls, knowing the character of Larota, were not particularly worried, because she often did this in Japan before moving. She will be angry for two to three hours and will return to ask for forgiveness. All, without thinking twice, went about their business.

Evening has already come, but still no master of kusirigamas.

"Something has happened. I feel," said Venus, coming out on the threshold of the house.

"I don't think anything unpleasant can happen to her!" Amy said, shaking her head.

"No. She's really gone for a long time. Send her to look for!" - began to worry and order Dariyas.

"Let's get hands in feet, feet in hands and go!" - already urging on, said the father.

Everyone quickly got together, got dressed, got on the transport and went in search.

~Meanwhile~

Lara arrived at the place a long time ago, took off and put the suit in her bag, hid it on one roof. Anger still raged in her, so she ran as hard as she could.

Larota runs carelessly across the rooftops, her scythe develops from the wind. Here she stopped to catch her breath. There was a rustle. The rebel warily drew her weapon. More noise! She turned and caught a dart between her eyes.

The ninja Sakura surrounded her. Lara got into a fighting stance and now prepared for the attack, when a girl, whom the rebel knew very well, came out, she spoke:

"How glad I am to see you assassin. The owner will avenge you for everything! For everything! And for the fact that you killed his best friend!" - the girl laughed in the face of the rebel.

"I didn't kill anyone! I didn't kill! I won't let them touch my family! I will tear you to shreds with your clan, Karana! And I will kill your bastard boss!"Larota boiled with rage.

The only answer was a smirk. The ninja, including the leader, pounced on the kusarigama master.

She fought back with all her might, but her strength was drained after 15 minutes of carnage. Taking advantage of this, Karana hit the rebel on the shoulder. She fell. The girl came up, took out a dagger, swung...

~•☽︎∞☾︎•~

It was boring in the lair of the guys, everyone was sitting in the kitchen and eating pizza, except Donnie.

"Bo-o-o-o-ori-i-i-i-ing!" - whined the younger.

"Oh, stop whining! Right now, Donnie will probably come with his new invention," Leo said, taking a slice of pizza.

The leader looked into the water, right there, after his words, a smart guy flies into the kitchen with something in his hands.

"Guys! I did this!" - Don began to express his thoughts with delight.

"That's it, I'm not interested, I went for a walk!" - Raf said unexpectedly, getting up from the table. Then he headed out of the kitchen to the exit.

The guys didn't say anything to him, but they began to listen to what Donnie was telling them.

After a couple of minutes, Raf walked along the roof of the house.