Epilogue

Remus Lupin and Y/n L/n finished their final year at Hogwarts. There was lots of studying involved, but that didn't stop them from playing pranks and spending time with their friends.

When they both finished Hogwarts, they moved into a nice little house in Godric's Hollow. Lily and James moved into the same area a few months after them.

Y/n pursued a career in (your preferred magical career), and Remus was able to join the ministry in the Department for the Regulation and Control of Magical Creatures, thanks to Dumbledore.

Two years later, Remus and Y/n got married. It was a small wedding, with their parents, the Marauders, Lily, and a few other guests in attendance.

That same year, Lily and James got married.

The next year, Lily and James had a baby boy, who they named Harry.

A year later, the Marauders were betrayed by one of their own. Peter was scared and hungry for power, so he sold out the Potters to Lord Voldemort.

Luckily for the Potters, Y/n and Remus had caught wind of what Peter was going to do and moved them before Voldemort could hurt them.

Dumbledore defeated Voldemort, or so they say. For Dumbledore knew Voldemort's secret and revealed it to the Marauders.

Voldemort had Horcruxes.

So, was Voldemort still out there? Was he going to try to murder the Potters again? Or would they all live a happily ever after?