🔞CHAPTER 12🔞

MINA'S POV

"Take off your clothes", His words replaying in my head and I felt my heart skip.

I stared at him blankly, not knowing what to say or do.

What does he mean by that? He wants me go naked in front of him?.

I moved backwards.

How can I do such a thing. Take off my clothes in front of a guy? Why?.

I looked at him as he sat relaxed. Immediately, I ran for the door.

I ran as fast as my legs could carry me but when I got to it and tried opening it, it wouldn’t open up. It was locked.

But I has seen him walk in through it. He wasn’t with any key so how come it’s locked?.

I turned and looked back at him, my heart beating heavily. He wasn’t staring at me.

Immediately, I felt a heavy choking in my throat. What?.

I held my neck as I fell on my knee, coughing uncontrollably. What’s happening to me?.

"Do you really think you can run away from me?", He asked and the choking stopped but I still continued coughing.

I coughed for some time until it finally stop but my head had become very hot.

I lifted my eyes and looked at him and he still maintained his still position.

"Get up", He said and I weakly stood on my feet, fear eating every part of me.

"Don’t ever make me repeat myself, now for the last time take off your clothes", He said and tears came falling down my cheeks.

I looked at myself down to my toes and imagined being naked in front of him. What does he want to do to me?.

Could it be possible he...It can’t be true.

I looked at him in the face but couldn’t find a single feeling of guilt on It.

I was scared of what might happen if he gets to repeat himself. What do I do?.

I slowly reached for the tip of my shirt and felt so scared pulling it off. Am I really doing this?.

What’s gonna happen next? Why does he want to make me feel this humiliated?.

I whimpered as finally lifted my shirt, taking it above my head and pulling it off. I still had my bra on.

Then I reached for the zipper of my pants and slowly zipped it down but couldn’t bring down the
pants.

I felt so scared. I can’t do this. I can’t.

"You can’t?", I heard him ask and lifted my eyes to look at him in shock.

What? How...How did he hear me? Was I thinking out loud?.

He gave me a stare that sent new scares down my blood and I didn’t realize when I took off my pants.

I gasped when I noticed I was almost standing naked in front of him. My panty and bra were the only things covering me.

I couldn’t take them off. There’s no way I could.

Immediately I felt a sudden force push me to the wall and i groaned as I got pinned to it. I couldn’t move, What’s happening?.

I was now backing Chaeyoung as I was made to hug the wall and I felt him stood up and came close to me.

He stopped right behind me and unhooked my bra.

No!.

He unhooked all the sides and it fell freely from my chest.

Then he sent his hand from my body and traced them slowly to my chest, pressing my b*obs lightly.

I couldn’t even move away from it.

"Your father", He whispered into my ears as he pressed my b*obs again.

"He fucked my mother right in front of my eyes".

"I watched as she begged him to stop but he didn’t care. He fucked her till she passed out".

He moved his fingers from my b*obs and trailed them down to my abdomen. His bare touch there made me shiver and I didn’t realize I was still shedding tears.

He kept moving his hands downward until they got to my panty and I didn’t realize when a "No" escaped my lips.

I felt him touch my panty from outside and I closed my eyes, but there was this new feelings, an unexpected feeling I got from it.

"You’re so tight", He spoke softly. It’s gotta hurt".

Next he pushed me to the bed and i fell laying upwards. I winced and tried to leave the bed but noticed I couldn’t move.

No, not again. Please.

I tried but to no avail. The only thing I could move was my face. I turned to look at Chaeyoung and saw him taking off his jacket.

He took of his jacket and belt and came to me on the bed.

"Please don’t do this, I beg you", I said as he got on top of me.

He sighed and brushed his fingers into my hair.

"One secret, Mina", He said.

"Don’t ever beg me".

He went for my panty and pulled it freely from my legs. I closed my eyes.

He brought his face close to mine and just breathed on it. I felt him rubbing my vagina and it made me shiver. What’s he doing to me?.

I wanted to stop him, hold his hand but when I tried to, I remembered I couldn’t move. He just made me vulnerable.

I wish he’d listen to me.
I wish he’d stop this.

I suddenly felt a strange pain in my p*ssy and realized he had slipped in two fingers at a time.

I screamed as the pain drove me wild but I couldn’t even move.

"No! Please", I cried out, forgetting he had told me never to beg him.

He moved the fingers in and out and all I could do was cry. It was so painful.

He watched my face as I cried, like he enjoyed it.

Chaeyoung stopped after a while and brought his lips to my neck, planting a little kiss on it.

He took off his pants. I opened my mouth wide agape as more tears came running down my cheeks.

Is he really going to do this to me?.

He came back to me and pressed my b*obs this time around.

"I hope your father’s watching this", He whispered into my ears and next I felt him pushing his hard cock into me and I shut my eyes and screamed.

"No!!", I cried at the top of my voice as I felt extreme pain like I’ve never felt in my entire life.

The pains drove me crazy. I needed to hold on to something but unfortunately my hands were stuck. I couldn’t move.

He moved harder into me and more tears came streaming down. All I could see and feel were pains, nothing but  pains.

He held onto my hair and started thrusting faster, doubling the pain.

"Please, stop it", I cried but it only got worst.

His cock felt so big and it was obvious he was purposefully being hard on me to make me scream.

I know he asked me not to beg him but I couldn’t help it. There was nothing else I could do.

I shut my eyes and cried as he took my innocence away.

______

°HELL°
______

"Send me to earth and I promise to kill Lucifer and return with his heart".

____________

A/N: Sorry if there were typos and grammatical errors.