CHAPTER 22

MINA'S POV

"Taehyung", I called tearfully.

"You’re hurting me", He grinned his teeth and finally let go of my arms.

"You’ll regret this", He said angrily and left.

I breathed heavily as I watched in bewilderment. Tears came running down my cheeks and I quickly wiped them off.

What just happened to Taehyung? I never knew this side of him existed. Why is he so eager to kill Chaeyoung?.

__IN HELL__

JENNIE'S POV

I stood before the elders in the throne room, feeling so ashamed that I couldn’t even look at them in the face.

"Jennie", Nayeon called coldly but I still kept my head bowed.

"It’s been days now since you left for earth with the mission to kill Lucifer, but we haven’t heard from you since then".

"Yeah, I thought you were bragging with the fact that you could kill him", Tzuyu said with a smirked and I lifted my eyes to glare at him.

"Well, I can!", I snapped.

"I just need more time", I added calmly and bent my head again.

"And how much time do you need, Jennie? We don’t have ages!", Jeongyeon said.

"I know, Jeongyeon and I’m sorry. The truth is, Lucifer has become more powerful than I thought he’d be. My first plan failed, but not to worry, I have~".

"I made mention of it, didn’t I?", Sana cut me off.

"I told you he was very powerful, but you didn’t listen. What do you expect from the prince of Hell?", Sana added.

"Right. Maybe, I should just kill you instead", I growled and she laughed and stood up.

"Really, Jennie? You’re no match for me".

"Shut up! Both of you!", Nayeon snapped in and I fisted my hand.

"Sit down, Sana now!", Nayeon added and Sana scoffed and returned to her seat.

I swear, I’ll kill this bitch.

"Jeongyeon", I bent my head and said.

"I’m sorry my first plan failed, but I’ve been working on something else for the past few days, something more important and trustworthy. I’ve been able to form the dagger in Lucifer’s name", I said and one of them gasped.

"You have?", Jeongyeon asked in surprise and I smiled.

"Yes Jeongyeon and with that dagger, you can be sure it’s never gonna fail".

"He’ll be attending a party tonight and there, I’ll stab him with it. Of course, he’ll be dead within sec", I replied and looked at Sana who was fuming.

"Wow! Nice one Jennie, that’s impressive", Nayeon said.

"And this time around, make sure nothing stops it", Nayeon added.

"Of course", I replied with a smirk.

__________

MINA'S POV

I returned home from school, feeling very tired and broken. So many confused thoughts kept running through my mind.

I didn’t get to see Taehyung throughout the rest of the day in school and it really got me puzzled.

Who was that guy?. And the way he had acted angry, I never expected that from him. Why is he so desperate to kill Chaeyoung?.

I walked pass the living room and went straight for my room and surprisingly, when I got there, I found about four people in my room, sitting on the long couch.