CHAPTER 11

MINA'S POV

I felt myself lying on something cold. My head felt so hot and I was weak as well.

I finally forced my eyes open and discovered I was lying on the floor, a floor that looked different from the one we have at home.

Where am I?.

I stared at the ceiling and could tell I was in a strange room, beside me was a big comfy bed and a strawberry fragrance filled the entire room.

I tried recalling what had happened then the memory suddenly flashed back.

Everything that’s happened replayed in my head and I sat up immediately.

I couldn’t move. My hands were tied. I looked around and saw someone sitting on a chair by the left, just staring at me. It was Chaeyoung.

The guy mom called Lucifer!.

I flinched as fear suddenly came me.

I remembered everything he did, how he hurt mom and made me pass out when I came down the stairs. Was he really dangerous?.

But If he really was Lucifer then everything mom said about him would be true.

I stared at him as he placed a finger on his chin and watched me like a movie.

"You’re awake", He finally said as he stood up and started walking towards me.

I weakly stood on my feet but couldn’t move since my hands were tied. He was putting on long black jacket without wearing a shirt and that way his chest was completely exposed.

"Wh-Where’s my mom?", I asked curiously but he didn’t say a word as he walk close to me and stood in front of me.

"You don’t ask questions. You only talk when you’re asked", He said with an unexplainable cold tune that almost made me shiver.

I looked into his eyes and remembered how I had crushed on him but for the first time, I could see how dangerous he was.

He move his hands behind his back and walked to my back.

I couldn’t turn to look at him because my hands were tied.

"You’re as pretty as I thought you would be", He whispered making me feel his breath on my neck.

"You’re just a poor naive girl who wants to explore the world and enjoy her youthful life", He added and I wondered how he got to know all that.

He walked around me from behind and came back to stand in front of me.

"Too bad your little tiny dreams can’t be accomplish", He said again in a whisper and this time around I shivered.

"Please", I said, already crying.

"Don’t hurt me, I didn’t do anything wrong".

"I’m-I’m sorry for what my father did to you and your family but I wasn’t even there. Please don’t put the blame on me", I said tearfully and at the same time scared.

He looked into my face.

"Well, as it seems you’re gonna have to pay for your father’s sins. At least I can be sure he’s watching", He said and immediately, grabbed my neck.

I couldn’t even scream as he held me roughly by the neck and lifted me from the floor, pinning me to the wall.

My legs weren’t touching the floor anymore. He did all these with just one hand and my fears increased.

I gasped for air as I started choking.

"No-no...no", I struggled to say.

I looked into his face and saw his eyes turn red, pure red and he was staring into mine.