CHAPTER 23

MINA'S POV

The drive was kind of long and finally, we got to our destination as the car drove through a gate and pulled over in front of a tall building.

One of the guards from the second car came out and rushed over, opening the door for Chaeyoung, mine was also opened and I stepped down the same time with him.

What kind of a building is this? It was so beautiful. It was tall and lights kept flashing all around it, making it to sparkle.

I opened my mouth agape.

"Let’s go", Chaeyoung said as he inserted his hands into his pants pockets and started walking towards the building.

I took in a deep breath and followed him. Walking side by side with him, we entered the main hall on the first floor and that was when I confirmed we were really at a party. Oh my goodness.

They were so many people, so many how do I describe it?. The hall was filled with lots of boys, men and young ladies.

"Look who we have here!", A man exclaimed as Chaeyoung and I walked through the entrance.

"Hey", He simply said and exchanged a side hug with him.

"Chaeyoung! I feared you wouldn’t be able to attend, you know since you’ve never liked associating with people", The man said and laughed while Chaeyoung just maintained a straight face.

"And who’s this girl with you?", The man asked, looking at me with a smile.

Chaeyoung shot me a stare and sighed.

"She’s someone that shouldn’t concern you", He replied and the man laughed nervously.

"Please come in, a lot of people are waiting", He further said and Chaeyoung and I followed him.

I felt so shy and nervous and considering the fact I was with someone like Chaeyoung, I couldn’t help it. I mean he acts like a god and it makes me pretty nervous.

A lot of incredible things were going on. A party song was being played and a stripper was at the front of the stage, displaying.

Some boys around were smoking deeply while some of the girls giggled and tried to pleasure the boys.

What kind of a place is this? Where did Chaeyoung bring me to?. We finally got to a round big table and the man stopped walking and so did we.

"Chaeyoung!", A boy at the table called excitedly.

"Dahyun", Chaeyoung also called as he took a seat.

Chaeyoung signalled me to sit and I did, next to him.

What is this place?.

About three boys were on the table with different ladies sitting in between them.

"Oh, my! The hottie is here", One of the ladies said dreamily, looking at Chaeyoung.

"So, you’re real? I thought you only existed on TV’s and magazines", Another lady said and chuckled.

"I don’t mind having a stand with you for free", The first lady said, biting her lips. Chaeyoung just remained silent, staring at them.

"Are you blind, Eunha? Can’t you see he’s with his girlfriend?", One of the boys asked. He was smoking a tobacco pipe.

"Oh, miss can I borrow him please?", She asked me and the two other ladies laughed, I can’t stay here.

I really can’t.

I can’t flow with the conversation and they’re making fun of me. Then suddenly, Chaeyoung spoke up.

"You really expect me to fuck that ass of yours?", He asked.