CHAPTER 28

MINA'S POV

I felt so weak and scared. I was tied to the chair the whole time and kept wondering what Taehyung and the Jennie was up to.

After a long while, I heard the door open and the lights in the room went on and I tried to adjust my eyes in the darkness.

I looked and discovered it was Jennie coming in. She walked in stylishly without saying a word and stood in front of me.

"Mina", She called and squatted in front of me.

"The Myoui's daughter", I bent my head and tried to ignore her. Although her presence made me really uncomfortable.

"Your father was very powerful, you know?", She continued.

"He came from the royalty and was actually more powerful than the Lucifer at that time. But he was just too selfish and felt he was the rightful king of hell. So, he betrayed the King".

"You know, I’m really curious. How did Lucifer get to love someone like you? You should be his greatest enemy, considering what your father did to him".

"Unless Taehyung is actually wrong and Lucifer’s not in love with you. Well I guess we’re about to find out pretty soon", I lifted my eyes to look at her.

"What do you mean?", I asked nervously and she smiled.

"You’ll find out pretty soon, Mina", She replied and my fears increased.

What are they up to?.

Immediately the door whacked open and we turned to see Taehyung standing by the entrance, breathing heavily. I was shocked.

"Taehyung?", Jennie called and stood up, also surprised.

"Lucifer he’s able to trace Mina's footsteps", He said in deep breaths.

"Huh? What are you talking about?", Jennie asked.

"He’s here! He found us!", He almost yelled and I gasped.

Chaeyoung?. Oh goodness! He’s here?.

Jennie flinched and looked at me then back at Taehyung.

"Fuck! How the hell did it happen? Why didn’t you think about it?", She growled.

"Seriously? Are you trying to put the blame on me? Why didn’t you think about it either?", Taehyung barked.

"Taehyung, my plans will be ruined. Where is he?", She asked and Taehyung started walking towards me.

"He’s close, come on take Mina away. I’ll face him", He replied as he got to where I was.

"You want to face him?", Jennie asked but he didn’t say a word as he got to where I was and loosed the ropes that bounded me.

"Taehyung, you can’t face him. You will die".

"I can, Jennie! It’s the right time I stood up to him for once. It's now or never!", He said angrily and looked at me.

"Take her away, we can’t let Lucifer have her. Do it now!", He rasped and hurried out of the room.

I remained on the chair and looked at Jennie in fear.
What do I do?.

"Come on", She said as she lifted me by the arm and started taking me out of the room.

______________

TAEHYUNG'S POV

I went out to the balcony of the first floor and there i met Chaeyoung, about entering.

Damn! He actually came alone without his guards. He really got some nerves, huh?.

He stopped when he saw me and we stood face to face with each other. I should’ve know he’d be able to trace Mina's footsteps. I just forgot his powers were up to that level.