Chapter 21

Arthit's POV
'I'll go to your place after the seminar tomorrow. Is it okay?' I looked down to the phone between P'Beam and me when I felt a hand gently tugging my sleeve.

'No problem, P'. But I need approval from P'Knot's team.' I typed back a text before handing the phone back carefully. We'd spent half of the time during the seminar planning out a scheme and I had also told P'Beam about the cameras in my room as well as the band that could eavesdrop and detect my location. The band could even detect body heat to make sure that I didn't try to remove it, I'd proven it when I tried to take it off forcefully in my room. The band was also made of a special material and I couldn't remove it just with my bare hands. Staying for a few hours in my room had made me notice something really important, that is the bathroom and the small corner in front of the bathroom wasn't equipped with cameras. Luckily, they weren't that crazy. I had placed my luggage and the bag at the corner and was sitting there for a long time, which triggered them thinking I'd escaped as they couldn't watch me from that area. Hence, with the plan we came up with, we could not and must not fail because if we're caught, I might implicate P'Beam as well.

"We'll have a continuation on today's topic later on after a break. So please attend on time." The lector on the stage smiled as he stepped away from the podium and the host began instructing the workers to lead us to the cafeteria for a simple tea. P'Beam was following closely with me and I saw him frowning when P'Knot's men were in close range too.

"Arthit, can I come to your room tomorrow after the seminar? It's been awhile since we last met and I'd a few things to tell you regarding your mom." P'Beam said as he placed his plate on the table just as plan. I gazed at him hesitantly before turning my gaze to Lex, the head of P'Knot's team and I saw him typing in his phone for a moment before subtly nodded his head in approval.

"Feel free to come whenever you want. I'm available anyways." I replied to him with a smile and munched on the sweet buttery tea cake. We're still in a conversation when I saw Lex signaling to me to come over and I'd no choice but to excuse myself.

"What do you want?" I felt irritated when I saw him with his crew standing in the corner waiting for me.

"Mr Knot had given approval to let Beam in your room but don't you dare try to use him to escape. If that happens, I wouldn't be able to promise that Mr Knot would let him go just because he's the son of Mr Vongviphan."

"I get it."

"And don't try to be intimate with him either." His words almost made me choke on my saliva as I glared at him with wide eyes.

"What the hell are you saying?"

"Don't pretend as if you don't know what I'm saying. Mr Knot wasn't satisfied with your relationship with that NEKO."

"Enough with it. I'm leaving and I don't want you guys around when P'Beam is in my room." I was getting infuriated every second I'm talking to this Lex guy but luckily he agreed to my request and I instantly stormed off from there back to my seat in the cafeteria. The moment I sat on the chair I covertly gestured to P'Beam to let him know that our plan was going well and he lifted the corner of his lips lightly.

All I need to think of now is a plan to escape myself. I couldn't flee now as I knew Kongpob would be the one facing the consequences of me escaping. The watch could detect my location and even hear my conversations with others. So, all I need is to let them think that I'm still in the seminar and will not be suspicious. But I only have one day to do that as when we're needed to retreat back to our rooms, they'll notice my absence for sure.
_______________________________________

It was almost 10pm when the last seminar for today had ended and I saw P'Beam gesturing to a man a few seats away from us as he grabbed a small bag from the man. He then took out a paper from his pocket, covertly handing both the bag and the paper to me.

'Take this and fill it in your bag. Be careful of the cameras.' I nodded to him as I'd thought of the conversation we had earlier on.

"Arthit, it's getting cold so just take my jacket with you and don't catch a cold, okay?" He said and I quickly replied to him while trying to hide the small bag in the inner pocket of the oversized jacket.

"Thanks, P'. I'll see you tomorrow then, goodnight." I bid to him as I stepped closer to Lex, heart thundering nervously as I was afraid that he would try to frisk me but he just gave me a once over before leading us back to my room.

"Sleep early, Mr Arthit. All the toiletries are prepared in the bathroom." I nodded to him, not even bothering to thank him as they left me alone in the room. I walked to my luggage, making sure my figure was fully out of sight from the cameras as I took out the small bag from the pocket and poured all the goodies in the bag that was storing vials and inhalers in it. The goodies are all simple delicacies from Bangkok that P'Beam had requested his friend to prepare. The plan is I will fill this bag of mine with all of the delicacies so that I'd have an excuse to give it to P'Beam without Lex and his men suspecting, saying that it was a gift for all the researchers that were attending the seminar.

I closed the zip of the bag after making sure the vials and inhalers are well hidden under a secret compartment in the bag. And all I could do now is hope that our plan could work out.

A/N:
I'm having a hard time thinking of writing the plot, I hope this chapter is good enough. Thanks for reading.