Special Chapter: A New Life

A/N:
I'd updated an epilogue and 3 special chapters, so please do check out the previous chapters if you'd missed out.
_______________________________________

3rd Persons POV
"Kongpob Suthiluck, what did you do to Arthit?!!" Mrs Suthiluck was yelling in rage as she tried to comfort the younger in her arms, patting his back as he retched into the trash bin.

"What, mom?" Kongpob quickly rushed down the stairs as he barged out of his room the moment he heard his mom saying Arthit's name. When he was finally by the dining table, he saw his mate with a bitter look, retching into the bin.

"What's wrong, Arthit? Are you feeling sick? We can go see the doctor right away." He scooted closer to Arthit, gently patting his back as his mother gave him the bin before moving to the kitchen to fetch some water.

"I'm fine." Arthit weakly mumbled after gagging a few more times and sniffled softly, taking the napkin Kongpob handed him.

"You don't look fine, Arthit. You look so pale today. Did you feel unwell? Was it because of the rain yesterday?" Kongpob worriedly asked, thinking how his mate was all drenched for almost an hour in the rain and he'd only found out about it after he came back from a meeting with the royal family. Apparently, his silly mate was in the garden, trying to save the sunflower seedlings that P'Beam gave to him when they visited the human realm and he'd just planted them a few days ago. It was a gift from his dear friend and he cherished it since it's been a year and a half since he moved with Kongpob.

"I'm really fine, Kongpob, just don't feel like eating." Arthit said, pulling Kongpob to sit. But when Mrs Suthiluck placed the mug of lukewarm water on the table too forcefully, Kongpob dared not to take a seat.

"What the hell did you do Kongpob Suthiluck? You better confess yourself." She asked, with furrowed brows, leaving both younger Nekos feeling puzzled.

"What do you mean, mom? I didn't do anything-" Kongpob tried to prove his innocence, but his mother's furious glare stopped him from talking further.

"Did you just impregnate Arthit?" Hearing her made Arthit spurt out the water he drank as he widened his eyes in shock.

"Huh?" Kongpob was really confused at her statement as he tried to recall their intimate moments in which he'd always remember to use protection.

"Don't act dumb with me, Kongpob." She rolled her eyes before putting on a warm smile, holding Arthit's hand, "Don't be afraid, honey. We'll get you checked in the hospital before any conclusions are made."

And after the trip to the hospital, Kongpob was chased out of the family house as he stood helplessly in the garden.

"I can't believe you fucking did it, Kongpob Suthiluck!" He could hear his mother's angry screams from the living room and winced when he heard her cursing. She never cursed unless he did something immeasurably wrong.

"Mom." The screams halted when he heard Arthit's soft voice.

"Don't worry, honey. We'll help you with your child if you decided to keep it."

"I'm keeping the baby, mom. Although it's not planned, it's still welcomed."

"T-that's great. I'll definitely let Kongpob help you and teach him how to be a good mate and parent to the baby. Yeah, that kid definitely needs to learn a lesson." He could hear his mother gritting her teeth saying the last sentence and he entered the house again from the door in the garden.

"Mom." He gingerly called when he's in the living room.

"What more do you want, you brat?"

"I-"

"Don't say that you're sorry."

"I was drunk that night and-" He tried to explain when he'd thought about that particular night.

"Why were you drunk? I remembered your grandma doesn't allow anyone to drink alcohol in her place."

"I was drunk... because of the catnips one of her neighbours had planted." Kongpob confessed, feeling extremely embarrassed as he rubbed his nape.

"Catnips?!" Arthit was the first to burst into fits of giggles. He'd distinctly remembered Kongpob coming back all wobbly, his face oddly red and he was all hyper, wanting to pounce on him the moment he arrived in their room. Everything was in a blur later on with Arthit moaning and panting as Kongpob pounded into him almost animalistically. And apparently, both of them were too lost that day to even remember to use protection.

"This is just too-" Mrs Suthiluck was laughing as well, looking at Kongpob's cheeks reddened. When they were all calm, she decided to speak again.

"All in all, Arthit's cat form is still a teenager. Having a baby at such a young age will be difficult for you. I've heard that symptoms would be much worse since your hormones are still imbalanced. But we'll be there when you need us, Arthit. So don't worry." She lightly embraced the Neko as he nodded gently and smiled.

"I guess we're expecting a kitten now." Arthit looked up at Kongpob and his heart skipped a beat hearing the latter's mellow voice and mostly, his genuine and gleeful grin.

"Yes, we are."