Chapter 11

A/N:
I decided to write a little smut, nothing much or detailed because there's a few things I need to emphasize in this chapter and at the same time, I don't really want to break the promise I made to myself. So please bear with me if it's really cringey and I'll consider writing a full one after September (will turn 18 after September ❤️) if I'm feeling like it. Happy reading.
_______________________________________
Arthit's POV
"Arthit." His husky voice rang in my ears as he leaned further down, planting butterfly kisses down from my jaw to my chest, tugging my shirt off and throwing it to the ground. My body was burning hot as I laid on top of the cold metal surgery table and the naked figure above was plastered chest to chest with me.

Despite my head feeling so giddy, I still managed to straighten out a part of my mind, thrusting his face away when I felt his breath lingering on my nipple.

"Stop!" I squirmed underneath him when he abruptly bit on my perky nub exposed to the cool air. His slightly razor-sharp teeth nipped on that delicate flesh and I couldn't help but to moan in pleasure.

"No, Kongpob." I whispered when he slid downwards and I instantly clutched onto the button of my pants tight.

"Arthit?" His voice wasn't stern or harsh but my hands were having their own minds, listening to him as they loosen the hold.

"Good kitten." His praise sounded miraculous.

"Meow~" I mewled and he smirked, tilting his head to me.

"My kitten definitely deserves a kiss." He muttered before finally inclining his face, lips on mine as he directed me into a heated kiss. His tongue teases me, igniting the hidden passion in me as his tail flickers somewhere near my nether region.

Stop him, Arthit!

My mind was yelling. But my body wasn't listening. It was as if I could no longer control my body anymore.

Push him away, Arthit!

It felt like I was locked up in a room with a window, watching everything behold in front of my eyes. But I couldn't do anything anymore.

Arthit, stop him!

My arms began moving, reaching for Kongpob. But instead of shoving him away, I encircled my arms around his neck, pulling him closer to me, making sure his torso overlaid mine.

What are you doing, Arthit?!

My tail unconsciously hooked onto his again as he thrusted his hips down and mine grinded on his.

"Meow!" I was whimpering in enthusiasm when Kongpob's paw touched my crotch.

Stop, Arthit! Please!

I pleaded with myself to break off everything's happening now.

But I'd ultimately lost consciousness when Kongpob's paw crept lower and lower, slipping down from my lower back right to my tail...

DT10

.

.

.

Aphrodisiac for nekos...

I know it now...
_______________________________________
Kongpob's POV
My eyelashes felt really heavy as I tried to open my eyes. The blazing light was making me feel light-headed.

What happened?

I tried to get up but something weighty was pushing down on me and I looked down just to see a sight of messy raven hair. I gazed to the side a little and saw Arthit's side profile, his chest on mine. With his every breath, I felt something trickling in my heart.

Yes, I've unknowingly fallen in love with him. He's just too perfect, kind, beautiful. Even after I'd bit him and made him a neko, he didn't blame me for long, knowing I wasn't fully sober at that time.

But why was I naked and why was he shirtless too?

I was careful to roll him off of me and I groaned feeling my member sliding off from a warm cavern. I could feel liquid immediately gushing out of that something when my member had fully slid off.

Something's not right, with the both of us lying naked together.

I sat up and saw my thigh was moist with...

Semen?!

What?!

I looked to the side and gawked, watching Arthit's arse overflowing with the white fluid that was all over my thigh and groin too.

I quickly got on my feet, rushing to the cubicle and grabbing a cloth, wetting it. When I came back, Arthit was hugging his clothes and was luckily still deep in his sleep.

I know I couldn't avoid the talk we would have for long but I too needed some time to calm down and clear off my mind.

When I'd finished wiping the lower part of his body, I proceeded to clean his chest and saw love bites scattered all over his smooth pale skin.

I'm so screwed!

How could this even happen? And I believe as a neko, Arthit would be able to push me away and stop me unless...

Shit, I never knew I could do that!

I was absentmindedly swabbing Arthit's hand clean and when I tried to grasp his other hand, his hold on his clothes tightened.

"Stop touching me, I want to sleep." His voice slurred as he fell into deep slumber anew and I tried to take his hand in mine again. But he was still clutching onto his clothes tightly.

"Arthit, your paw." I whispered and his hand promptly turned into a soft white paw and cat ears appeared too, his tail moved a little.

"Meow." His voice soft as he reached out his paw to me.

Cute.

I glimpsed at the breathtaking sight in front of me and I unthinkingly leaned to him, pecking lightly on his forehead.

My love.

A/N:
Is it kinky? I don't know, I just hope that it wasn't as bad as I thought. Thanks for reading and please comment your thoughts as well.