Chapter 34

He did because there was nothing anything else he could have done. And for the first time he and aman asked him something then how he can refuse. He is saying he has many favours of him but it is other way round. It's him who has many favours. And he will repay it to arnav. For whatever he did for him till now.

***************************†******************
Three, four police jeeps were running on the not so busy road. All ther jeeps were loaded with heavy firearms, even in the hand of officers. In the most ahead Jeep there sitting Vaibhav with very serious face beside him sitting Malik his right hand. Rage and what not could be seen in his eyes. He has decided that he will end this mafia chapter today foe once and all. There is no going back and for that he will do anything.

"Malik there current location"

"They are still there sir haven't moved for a second"

"And how much time it is showing in map 15 minutes more then we will be there.'

"Hmm."

With that he concentrate back in road. He did not even check the picture of khusi still it was in jeep he putted it in there. Don't know what will happen when he will come to know that the girl he met just few days before who took his interest in one meet is the girl who married to a person whom he was searching since long. What he will do already he is very in rage.

No soon they reached the destination. The place was open space like a field. He found something fishy. He took the picture of khushi from the jeep and kept it on his back pocket again without seeing it. There was no one there will the area was clean there wws no trace of any human. But the location they found of Zafar is the same place. All the officers came down from the jeep wondering carrying there weapons.

That's when Vaibhav notice something behind the trunk of tree. And he commanded his men while shouting

"Everyone take your position and hide."

No soon he ordered this they ran to take their position and at the same time they heard the bullet sound. Vaibhav too hides himself behind one of the trunk while running away from there. He has seen a person aiming his gun on them from behind the tree. He couldn't able to show the person because of dark shadows of tree. And after that one bullet all started to fire thr bullet back to back. One officer was been hits while hiding himself. Vaibhav too started to aiming his gun on people. His main focus was on searching arnav and zafar. He with hooded eyes was searching for them.

There is slightly different in the way today arnav was fightin. Like other days he wasn't hitting anyone he was just firing to stop them he wasn't going to hurt or hit anybody. He had promised and he will stand on his promises. That's when he heard shouting of Zafar

"Arnav wher is shyam"

He saw there in confusion then he wondered his eyes here and there to see if he is there or not

"I don't know he was with you right, he came with you right he was standing with you"

"Yes but don't know where he went I am not able to see him any where"

Zafar got tensed not finding him anywhere near him. Arnav too Started to get worried he saw his another man raqib there in his left he too asked him if he watched shyam anywhere and the reply shook both arnav and zafar.

"Arnav bhai I have seen him going towards the car. He said he is going to take extra bullets from there after that he didn't came back"

Arnav saw towards zafar who was in shock. The expression tells them all. It means shyam flew away from there much before this battle has began. Zafar couldn't believe his some in law could do something like this. He will betray their gang. Arnav was too angry on shyam. He was already not liking that man but he never thought he will betray zafar too. They were so consume in their thoughts that they didn't noticed a bullet coming towards them speedily and thanks to their stars that the aim was missed which was arnav and the bullet hits just the trunk behind them. In anger zafar pointed his gun towards the person who did that and he was shocked to see vaibhav coming towards them while running. His men were behind him and two in ahead of him covering him from getting hurt.