Taking off the Heat

*Intense smut warning*

Newt smiled back at me, and dipped his head down to kiss me. When he was done kissing my mouth, he went to my neck, "you okay with this, love?" I nodded eagerly. He gently sucked, nipped and kissed my neck, which I was sure would leave a mark.
Afterwards, he used his fingers to play with my nipples; softly stroking and gently tugging on them.
"I want to hear you," he teased, pulling a bit harder. I moaned softly. "Good girl," he said with a smile, before tracing his fingers very lightly across my skin, towards my vulva. He licked his finger and gently stroked my clit, his pace increasing. He gently peppered kisses along my inner thigh and gripped my other leg with his hand to keep me from trembling.

"Newt," I whimpered.

"Mm?" He asked softly, moving his head down between my legs and licking my clit rapidly. "What is it?" He asked innocently, looking up at me.

"I want... you inside me," I said between shuddered breaths.

"What was that?" He teased, stroking my vaginal entrance with his finger. "Beg for me, ___."

"Please, Newt. I need you."

He smirked, lust filling his eyes, "there's a good girl." He moved to lie next to me, moving his left arm under my head and over my body so he could play with my nipple, and he licked the finger of his other hand, before pushing it slowly inside me. He kissed my neck as he simultaneously fingered me and played with my breasts. I arched my back and the pain from being on heat reached me once more.

"Newt," I whimpered.

"What's wrong?" He asked sincerely, removing his finger from inside me and sitting up to look at me.

"My stomach," I stated through gritted teeth, clutching myself where it hurt. He asked what he could do to help and I turned away from him, smiling.

"Hmm, what's that, ___?" He asked, turning my chin and smiling teasingly. I knew he wanted me to say it.

"I want you to have sex with me," I stated. His eyes glowed once more and he moved to sit between my parted legs. He gently stretched them to the sides and bit his lip as he looked at my vulva. He took his dick in his hand and started rubbing himself. "C-can..." I began, trailing off. He looked at me expectantly. "Can you moan for me?" I asked shyly. He smirked and winked, allowing himself to moan as he pumped his dick, his brown eyes rolling back into his forehead.

"You ready?" He asked, placing his dick closer to my entrance. I nodded. He rubbed his tip on my clit and I whimpered in pleasure. "Good girl. I'm going inside now." He said. Gently, he pushed the tip inside and pulled it out again. "How was that?"

"It hurt a bit but it's okay." He kissed the inside of my leg as he pushed his tip in a second time and pulled out. I felt his teeth gently scratch my leg as he sucked and bit on it, leaving a very blatant purple hickey. Due to my shorts, it would be visible. I was going to get him back for that. He pushed his tip inside me again and went a bit further this time, before stopping to check if I was alright. Seeing I was okay, he pulled out and pushed in again, a bit deeper still. Slowly, he continued to push deeper, his eyes rolling back in pleasure as he moaned. He began to teasingly move slowly outwards, then push in again - just as slowly. "Can you go faster?" I pleaded.

He leaned down towards my ear and nipped it as he whispered, "be patient." He kissed my neck as he slowly moved in and out of me. Gradually, he increased his speed ever so slightly and I realised that the pain in my stomach was fading. "Feeling any better, love?" He asked, his words faltering as he whimpered.

"Y-yeah," I replied, before letting out a moan.

"You close, ___?" He asked after a while, his pace slowing. His beautiful eyes rolled back into his head and he smiled at me. A thin sheen of glistening sweat covered his muscular body. I nodded; I could feel the pleasure building up. "Okay, I'll let you come first," he stopped thrusting and licked his finger before rubbing it on my clit. "Moan for me, ___." I did as I was told and he smirked.

"Newt..." I whimpered.

"I know. Cum for me, baby." He bent down to kiss my breast and slowly started thrusting in and out of me again. I felt my stomach tense as I reached an orgasm, my pelvic muscles clenching as my eyes rolled back into my head and I allowed myself to moan. Newt smirked as he picked up his pace and clenched his teeth in pleasure. "You feel so shucking good," he moaned. I could feel his penis throb inside me as I clenched my muscles around him. "I love it when you do that." It felt tighter around his dick, so I could see why. The throb indicated that he was close to orgasm. He stroked my hair lovingly as he looked into my eyes. "I love you," he whispered, before his eyes rolled back into his head once more and his pace weakened and body trembled with the pleasure he was feeling.

Newt pulled out of me and laid on top of me. We were both panting and sweating, so laying together helped us to relax and catch our breath. "That was..." he began, "the best feeling I've ever felt. I'm so glad it was with you, ___."

I started kissing his neck as he softly moaned and left several marks there. I smirked; I'd gotten him back. "Me too, Newt. And I love you too."