CHAPTER 7

"LEE MINHO, GET YOUR LAZY ASS OUT OF BED RIGHT NOW BEFORE I DRAG YOU OUT!!!" Is what I hear as I jolt awake from the sudden yelling.

"HAN JISUNG, IF YOU EVER YELL AT ME WHEN I'M ASLEEP AGAIN I WILL RIP YOUR HEAD CLEAN OFF OF YOUR BODY!!!" I yelled at Jisung as he hid behind Chan for safety.

"Well now that you're up Minho, get cleaned up. We need to start driving to the campsite that we agreed to camp at for the next two weeks." Chan said as he tried to pull a clingy squirrel off of his back.

"Fine. But you're dead to me Han Jisung." I mumbled out as I got out of bed and walked into my closet to get some clean clothes to wear for the day before going into my bathroom to take a shower.

After I had taken a shower, and got dressed, I walked down stairs and into the kitchen for breakfast. When I walked into the kitchen I saw that all of the guys were all sitting at the island, and my mom was cooking pancakes.

' "Good morning mom. Did you sleep well?" I asked as I pulled her into a quick hug before going to sit beside Chan hyung and I.N..

"Good morning honey, and I slept just fine. How about you?" My mom asked as she placed a plate of food in front of me.

"I slept well until SOMEONE decided to yell and wake me up." I said looking directly at Jisung as I put more emphasis on the word 'someone'.

"Don't look at me like that! It's not my fault that you wouldn't wake up!" The squirrel said defensively.

"Whatever." I mumbled as I ate my breakfast.

When I was half way done with my food my father walked into the kitchen looking annoyed as ever.

"Why the hell are there so many strangers in this house?!?" Father demanded as he looked straight at me when he said the question.

"1. They aren't strangers. 2. They are my friends. 3. We are going camping after I finish my food, so shut up and let me eat my pancakes." I said casually as I continued to eat my food already done with his shit.

"How dare you talk to me like that you damn brat! You think that just because your 'friends' are here I wont put you in your place for talking back to your dad?" He said in a pissed tone.

"1. You're not my dad. 2. You don't have the right to tell me what to do, only my mom does. 3. Ever try to control what I do and say again and I'll punch you in the face." I snapped as I turned around in my chair to glare at him.

"I- you- just wait until you get home boy." he growled before walking out of the kitchen.

"Jackass." I mumbled to myself as I turned back around to finish eating my food only to see all of my friends looking at me in shock. "What?" I asked when they kept looking at me like I had two heads.

"Nothing!" They all said at the same time before looking at something else in the room.

Hope that you all liked it!

Next update will be soon, I will try to get it up some time this week.