CHAPTER 25

"So what are we all going to be doing tonight? Let's do something fun together tonight. What do you guys think we should do?" Hyunjin had ended up asking a few hours later while everyone was just sitting around and doing whatever.

"I don't know about you guys, but I'm feeling kinda hungry right about now." Changbin replied back to Hyunjin.

"When are you not hungry? Are you a trashbin?" I asked him with an eyebrow raised.

"I-" He started but I ended up cutting him off.

"Oh wait, you are! Sorry, I forgot for a second that your nickname was trashbin." I said with a victorious smirk on my face.

"Why do you have to be so mean to me? It's not my fault that I'm hungry." Changbin said with a slight pout on his face.

"Hyung, you're always hungry for something to eat." Jisung said with a laugh.

"Meanie." Chanbin pouted and went to get cuddles from Felix who was also laughing quietly.

"What does everyone want to eat? I'll order but you have to pay for your own food." I said as I pulled out my phone to put in everyone's food orders.

After everyone had told me their orders I looked over at Jisung because he didn't tell me what he had wanted to eat. When I looked at him it looked like he was deep in thought about something. Almost as if he was worried about something.

"Are you okay Ji? You didn't tell me what you wanted to eat." I said as I lightly placed my hand down on his knee to get his attention.

"What? No, I don't want to eat anything. I'm not hungry." He said quickly.

"Are you sure?" I asked.

"Yeah, don't worry. It's okay, you can go ahead and order." Jisung said back with a small smile.

"Okay." I said hesitantly.

As I was ordering everyone's food orders I couldn't get the look on Jisung's face when he had told me that he didn't want anything to eat. So after I got through everyone's food requests, I ordered an extra serving of rice, sweet sauce covered chicken, and cheesecake for Jisung since I knew that he was actually hungry and was just telling me that he wasn't for reasons that I don't know about. Once I was done with ordering everything I went back into my bedroom only to find Felix and Changbin laying on top of a teary laughing Jisung. I walked fully into the room getting more and more confused as to what had happened for the few minutes that I was gone. Besides what Felix, Jisung, and Chanbin were doing, Chan was watching Seungmin, Hyunjin, and Jeongin fighting with each other as they were playing video games on the xbox.

"What in the world is going on here? I was gone for like 15 minutes!" I exclaimed.

"You really don't wanna know Min. Even I don't even know how it happened, and I was in here the whole entire time." Chan said with a sigh as he was shaking his head in mock disappointment.

"Whatever you say." I said with a tired sigh and plopped down onto my bed next to Jisung where he had escaped from Changbin and Felix.

As I was sitting there looking up at the ceiling of my room I couldn't help but want to hold Jisung in my arms. So with that thought going through my head, I pulled Jisung closer to me so that his back was facing me and I hugged him. I let out a soft sigh of contentment as I just layed there doing nothing with Jisung in my arms.

"H-hyung...what are you doing? Aren't you worried that one of your parents might walk in and see what you are doing?" Questioned Jisung as he tried to get out of my arms.