CHAPTER 28

It's been about a month and a half since Jisung had stayed over at my house, and we were now cuddling outside against a tree while it was our lunch break. As we were sitting here I had a feeling that there was something that Jisung wanted to say. I looked down at him to see that he was biting down on his bottom lip while he was deep in thought about something.

"What's wrong honey? You look like something important is on your mind. Do you want to tell me what it is?" I asked him as I nudged his shoulder gently.

"Huh, what? Oh no, it's nothing. Don't worry about it okay? It's nothing, I promise." He said to me. It was so obvious that he wasn't telling me the truth.

"If you say so, but you do know that you can always come to talk to me if anything might be bothering you. You know that, don't you?" I asked him.

"Yeah, I know. It's nothing, really. There is nothing that you need to worry about." Jisung said as he looked up at me.

"If you say so..." I said with a sigh.

"Hey Minho! Jisung! What are you guys going to be doing after school today?" Chan yelled over to me and Jisung.

"I don't know yet, why?" I asked him, answering his question with another question.

"Well we were wondering if-" He started but got interrupted.

"Sorry, we can't go. I need his help with something after school today, sorry." Jisung said, cutting off Chan from what he was in the middle of saying.

"Okay, that's cool. You don't need to be saying sorry for that." Chan replied back and turned back around to talk to the others again.

"Are you sure that there is nothing wrong?" I asked Jisung with worry as I turned to look back at him.

"...just...can you wait for me at the front gates once school is over today?" Jisung asked me hesitantly.

"Of course I'll wait for you. But you will tell me what's actually going on with you today, right? You've been acting like this for a few days now and it's starting to worry me." I said.

"Yes, I'll tell you everything. After school though. I promise." Jisung said and laid his head back on my lap, closing his eyes.

"Alright." I said just as the bell indicating that lunch was over rang. Jisung groaned in annoyance as I laughed at his reaction while we both got up to our feet.

With that being said we both got up from where we were sitting on the ground and picked up our stuff for our last few classes of the day. As me and Jisung were leaving the canteen I felt him grab my hand and lace our fingers together as we walked to our next class together. I couldn't help but let a small smile appear on my face as we kept walking together with our hands linked with each other.

Once we got to our classroom, walked in, and sat down Jisung tried to pull his hand away and out of mine but found that he couldn't because I was holding onto it tightly. He looked down at our linked hands and then up at me with a confused expression on his face. I shot him a questioning look back before pulling his hand onto my lap and not letting go of his hand even slightly.

"Minho...can you let go of my hand now? The teacher will be here soon and I need to get my stuff ready for class." Jisung whispered to me quietly.

"Mhmm, how about no?" I said to him with a playful smirk on my face and tightened my grip on his hand that was still being held in mine.

"But-" He started.

"No." I said flatly.

"Fine." He said with a deep huff of annoyance and turned to face the front just as the teacher walked into the room.