3

Naruto walked into his room, his backpack falling to the edge of his bed. He sighed, feeling the relief from the 50 pound bag.

Naruto walked to the bathroom, untucking his red shirt and unbuttoning it.
He let the sleeves fall from his shoulders before he took off the tank top. Naruto frowned, running his fingers over the already pink large bruise on his side. He winced at the pain.

"Should I take a bath?"
Naruto shook his head.
"No.. father would be made I wasted so much water." Naruto sighed.

He took his pants then underwear off, blushing at his reflection.
"I hate how much I look like a girl." Naruto turned the shower on, hopping in, even if the water was cold.

Naruto sighed after a moment, feeling the warmth hit his small body.
Naruto quickly washed. Strawberry shampoo and conditioner, dove body wash and face wash, he also washed his face with a simply product.

Naruto walked out, wrapping a towel over his body. He walked toward the mirror, grabbing his toothbrush and toothpaste.

Thats when sounds entered his ears.

Naruto had gotten his mother's and uncles heightened senses which means his hearing is 100 times better then the normal humans.

He scrunched his nose.
"Why are they moaning so loudly? Menma doesn't even have anything passed 8."

Naruto sighed, spreading the toothpaste across his brush.
Naruto brushed his teeth, his teeth as white as ever.

He walked out, grabbing his sleep wear.
Orange baggy long sleeve and black short shorts.

With re-setting his alarm clock, Naruto laid in his twin bed, pulling the comforters over him.
Naruto stared at the wall, watching as the moon changed the coloring from white to light gray to dark and some other shades.
His eyes eventually closed, his position never moving once as his breathing was almost silent.

As Naruto walked through the halls, Sasukes last name came into hearing.
He looked up and felt his breath hitch.

It had been killing Naruto that he didn't get to see thank you.. but Sasuke didn't seem like the one to accept thanks or apologies, which made him nervous.

Sasuke began to walk away and without thinking, Naruto followed.

"Excuse me!"
Naruto pushed past a group of people.
"E-excuse me!"

Naruto tripped, tugging on Sasukes jacket.
That got Sasukes attention, he hated when someone touched his clothes, let alone him.

Sasuke turned, going to tell the person off but froze when he saw Naruto bowing.

"Thanks!"
Naruto ran away after that. "Oh for fucking kami." Sasuke sighed.