12

"Ok everyone this is Uchiha Amaya! I expect you all to be nice!"
Amaya smiled and waved.

"What a babe." "Seriously, I can't believe she's Uchihas brother." "Twin at that."
Jiraiya sighed.

"And no funny business!" "Yeah because you haven't checked her out!" "Complete bullshit teach!"
Amaya ignored them and stared at the blonde in the back.

To her he seemed so lonely, so sad.
She didn't know why but her legs moved.

Everyone watched as Amaya walked toward Naruto and didn't even hesitate to hug him.
Naruto looked surprised but hugged back.

"Amaya." Amaya looked at Jiraiya. "You can sit beside Naruto." Amaya nodded and sat down, giving no one room to talk.
"Ok get your notebooks out.. or computers!" Jiraiya slid over to Naruto. "And can you read this for me?" Naruto looked at the Icha Icha Paradise rough draft. Naruto looked at Jiraiya dumbfounded but sighed and took it.

Jiraiya walked back to the front.
Amaya didn't pay attention, even if her laptop was open and stared at Naruto as he read.

"Hey! Hey~~~!"
Naruto looked back, confused to who was being so persistent. Amaya caught up to him and smiled.
"Going to lunch?" "Yes." "Can I sit with you?" Amaya's smile grew. "... Well.. wouldn't you like to sit.. with Uchiha.. and his friends?" Amaya waved a hand. "My brothers a complete jerk, plus we aren't like the Namikaze twins.. no offense." Naruto tilted his head. "Why are you saying no offense to me?" "Because their your sisters?" "Oh right." Amaya looked questionably at Naruto who shook his head. He smiled. "You can sit with me but I sit alone." Amaya frowned. "Why?" Naruto raised an eyebrow. "I'm the schools loser, no one wants to be friends with the smart kid."
Naruto continued to walk, Amaya following.
"Shikamarus smart and he's friends with my brother." "It's not the same thing though. Naras are known for their intelligence, Uzumakis aren't." "Well that shouldn't matter."
Naruto sighed and turned around.
"I'm also the youngest brother of the Namikaze jerk holes. No one wants to be friends with someone who's blood related to bullies." "Well your not like them." "Yes I know Ms. Amaya, I am also bullied by them and they are my siblings. It doesn't matter and I know that but others do not."
Naruto continued to walk and Amaya huffed.
"Your siblings, how bad could their bullying be?" Naruto didn't answer and Amaya puffed her cheeks. "Look I got two brothers of my own, Sasukes mean but he's nice and Itachi is a brother from heaven." "Exactly." Naruto turned around again, no smile present. "I'm grateful you are trying to be nice to me when no one else is but it would just be easier if you don't try." Amaya frowned. "Well what if I don't listen?" Naruto sighed. "Than I can not correct your error."

He walked away.

"Weren't you just rejected." Amaya spun on her heels, seeing her brother. "Shut up. There's more to why he's telling me to fuck off than you know." "Really? It just sounded like he wanted you to leave him alone." Amaya frowned. "Look first time I laid my eyes on him I saw a lonely helpless boy-." "That's exactly what he is." "And I'm not turning a blind eye on someone like that! He has siblings who are assholes on a whole other level and probably a mother and father who don't give a shit about him!" "You know Kushina was overly happy when she knew she was pregnant with Uzumaki." "Well he acts as if he's a burden or a pet needing to obey their master, I'm not letting someone like that walk away from me unlike you." Sasuke glared. "Look his bullying would be a lot worse if I wasn't in the shadows." "His bullying would stop if you would come out of the shadows."
Amaya walked away, Sasuke growling at her direction.