15

"Please.. please stop." "Why do you get the help huh? You got two Uchihas, I bet you'll even get their parents and their elder brother.. your such a spoiled mistake!"

Menma kicked Narutos stomach again, Naruto whining in pain.

"Your damaging the merchandise." Naruto closed his eyes. Menma clicked his tongue, walking away.

Naruto walked into his room, going straight to the bathroom, to only end up throwing up in the toilet.
Naruto held his stomach, whimpering in pain and praying someone would see what was hiding behind his mask.

Naruto breathed shakily and opened his eyes to see blood... he had thrown up blood. Tears flowed down his cheeks like a stream, his voice hiccuping and cracking.
Narutos body shook as he stood, flushing the toilet and heading to his small closet.

Naruto frantically began to look for something, than he saw it, a small box the size of a wedding ring box.
Naruto picked the box up, opening it to find razors.

Razors, small shining sharp tools. The perfect tools to erase any pain.

Naruto went back into the bathroom, shutting and locking the door just in case his father came in looking for him.
Naruto unbuckled and pulled his pants down, revealing his unmarked thighs as he sat on the toilet lid.

With holding one of the few razors everything flooded back into Narutos mind.
The dress, the beatings, his fathers rage, the bullying, his brother, his sisters calling him merchandise.. even the memory in 1st grade when Menma pushed him into a ditch and he wasn't found until his teacher walked by, Umino Iruka.

All of those memories, hurt times, they all went away with a cut, a cut to the thigh.
1 cut. 2 cut. 3 cut.

Naruto went until he sighed.
His body relaxing and his tears slowing.

"Broken doll."