31

7 weeks later

Everyone was in class.
Tsunade had moved Naruto back to his normal classes thanks to Iruka who had missed his nephew.

Everyone was currently doing the stupid and hard class work. Sasuke glanced toward Naruto.
They hadn't done anything than have a rare kiss while passing each other in the hallways which also means Sasuke hasn't had sex with him for a month and some weeks..
let's just say Sasuke was getting annoyed of it.

The bell soon rang and Sasuke made Naruto sit back down when everyone left.

"Are you avoiding me?" Naruto titled his head. "Why would I avoid you?" "Was that time in my car not good?" Naruto blushed. "W-why would.. you t-think that?" "Because we haven't done shit since then." Naruto stood and pulled Sasuke down. He kissed him and smiled. "It was great.. I just feel like next time we'll get caught." "And why's that?" "It's just a feeling I have." Sasuke looked at Naruto annoyed. "I can't have you because of a feeling?" "My feelings are never wrong." Naruto kissed Sasuke once more before running out of the classroom. "I'm gonna kill him."

~~

Naruto held the rim of the toilet as he threw up with Tsunade rubbing his back. Naruto sighed and flushed the toilet.

"It's not even lunch yet and you threw up." "I've been holding it in since breakfast." Tsunade hummed and leaned against the nurses bathroom wall. "Your not sick.. say Gaki." "Yeah?" Naruto grabbed his things. "Have you had sex?" Naruto stiffened with a deep red consuming his cheeks. "... n-no." "Your lying." "I'm not!" "You yell and get flustered when you lie." Naruto puffed his cheeks and sighed. He nodded. "How long ago?" "About a month, almost two." "Did you use a condom?" "No.. I-I don't think." Tsunade nodded.

She held out a pass. "Come back around the same time.. I'll have the test you need by then." Naruto blushed and nodded.
He took the test and walked out. Tsunade sighed. "Why do you always find yourself in these things Naruto? Your exactly like your mother."