21

Sasuke spotted Naruto in the crowd of people. He walked up, pushing people as he did so.
Sasuke grabbed the loop of Narutos backpack and dragged the blonde with him.

"H-hey!"
Sasuke closed the closet door, laying his hand right beside Narutos head.

He leaned down, meeting Naruto shimmering eyes.
"What the hell did you say to Amaya?" Naruto furrowed his eyebrows. "Nothing, why?" "She asked my parents if minato had an abusive history, when my mother said yes, she asked if we could take you in." Naruto clenched his fists. "What does that have to do with me though? You think I told her something?" "She wouldn't have asked if you didn't." "Look Sasuke you and your sister are different. I didn't say anything to her, and if I did, I would've made sure her mouth kept shut because really it's none of your families damn business."
Sasuke slammed Naruto back onto the wall, Naruto whimpering in pain.
"Don't talk to me like that." "Your sisters curious. Contain her before my father goes and takes action.. I told you Sasuke, my father isn't one for compassion, but he is one for an eye for an eye.. watch your sister, she may step over the line and I won't be able to protect her." "Yeah because you'd protect her."

Naruto pushed Sasuke against the other wall, a hand on his hip and one on the wall.

"Look Uchiha, you may think I'm a helpless boy but your sister is pure. You can't step into Namikaze territory without being seen as a threat, keep Amaya in check because I'm about this close to not caring." "Not caring? You care for people that's funny." Naruto pulled Sasuke down, their lips only inches apart. "Why do you think you unscarred?" Sasuke clenched his fists. "I get your an Uchiha, Sasuke, but you don't know my family like I do." "Your their pet." "And with being a pet I know what's happening.. keep that in mind when you try to say I don't care about your sister."

Naruto walked out, shutting the door behind him.
Sasuke growled, clicking his tongue.