27

"Hey!" Naruto looked up, seeing Amaya. "Yes?" Amaya pouted and sat down.

Lunch was currently in session and since Sasuke and Naruto can't look suspicious, their actually at lunch today.

"Where have you been?" Naruto shrugged. "I don't really eat so I didn't see a point in coming." "Well." Amaya swung her legs over the bench. "I want you to come over today." "I can't." "Because of your siblings? Forget them and come with me." "I'm sorry but I can't." Naruto stood and threw his tray away before walking out.

Amaya huffed. "I thought you were mad at him." Amaya looked up to be met with her twin brother. "I tried to make amends." "Hn. So you think getting you two in trouble will do that?" "Shut up Sasuke. You don't know shit." Sasuke rolled his eyes.

——

"Mom!" "Ayama shut up." "You shut up." The twins began to bicker and Mikoto shook her head. "Ayama!" The duo looked at their mother. "What's wrong?" "Ok so I wanted to make amends with Uzumaki but he declined me! AGAIN!" Sasuke rolled his eyes. "Maybe you should stop asking him. Isn't it already clear to you he can't do that shit?" Ayama looked at Sasuke annoyed. "What do you mean?" She narrowed her eyes and Sasuke rolled his. "I mean have you ever seen him with anyone? No. He doesn't have the privileges others do." Ayama crossed her arms. "And how do you know?" "Because I would've been dating him by now if I could."
Sasuke headed upstairs and Itachi sighed. "The only time Sasuke finds someone interesting." Mikoto nodded in agreement. "What's that supposed to mean?! Why don't I get anything any of you are saying?!" "Little sister Sasuke has actually found someone that captivates him... but Naruto isn't as simple as an ordinary high schooler." "That's supposed to mean?" Itachi sighed. "Nothing." Ayama puffed her cheeks in frustration.