28

Sasukes starting to worry. He hasn't seen Naruto in weeks, those weeks turning into a month. Naruto had given no warning he'd suddenly disappear or even mentioned something.
Had Minato actually found out and sold Naruto to someone? No... No that couldn't be possible this is Naruto we're talking about. Naruto the great actor and top student in everything.

Sasuke walked into school. He scanned the area and saw blonde hair. The blonde figure seemed to be having troubles getting through the crowd but Sasuke just pushed past and grabbed the blonde figures arm.

Sasuke entered a closet and pinned the much smaller human to the wall. The single light that dangled from the top gave light.

"Where the hell have you been?" Naruto tilted his head. "I thought I told you I was moved to different classes." "Well you didn't." Naruto shrunk under Sasukes tone.
Suddenly an amazing idea lit inside Sasuke and a smirk curved wickedly.
He rested his forearm on the wall, towering over Naruto like a lion to a cub. "I think I should punish you for your behavior." Narutos eyes teared up. "I'm sorry. I thought I had told you."
Sasuke shook head and lifted Narutos. "Not your families way.. though I may spank you." Naruto blushed.

"W-what do you... m-mean?" "Well.." Sasuke ran his lips over Narutos. "I'll let you choose." "C-choose?" "Either you can give me a blow job right now and be late to class... or let me pleasure you during lunch." "P-pleasure?" Sasuke touched Narutos ass and he flushed a fiery red. "It may hurt before you actually feel pleasure though." "B-but s-Sasuke.. I-I c-can't-" "I said to choose.. be late to class.. or let me pleasure you."
Naruto was stuck. He couldn't be late to classes, the office would call Minato but he couldn't exactly loose his virginity either.

Sasuke tilted Narutos head. "I'll go easy on you I promise." Naruto parted his lips to speak but just nodded in the end. "Your virginity or blow job." "1-1st o-one." Sasuke kissed him.
"Meet me here during lunch, we'll have 50 minutes." Naruto nodded.