19

Naruto walked into class, his normal outfit on, a smile on his lips when Iruka looked up.
"Ah finally better Naruto?" Naruto nodded. "Sorry it was a worse cold than I thought." Iruka waved a hand. "Do you have the homework?" Naruto nodded and put his notebook on Irukas desk. "It's as if you've never heard of a computer." "Sorry but technology really isn't my thing."
Sasuke walked in, hearing that sentence. He rolled his eyes. Iruka nodded.
"You can go sit down." Naruto nodded but was tripped. "Welcome back Uzumaki." Naruto frowned and rubbed his nose as he walked. Sasuke growled. "You don't even say shit?" Naruto looked at Sasuke and frowned. "Well I don't want to create more trouble." "For you or him?" Naruto didn't answer and Sasuke rolled his eyes. "How the fuck are you still alive?" Naruto clenched his book. "Because I do what people say." Sasuke looked at Naruto who looked at him. "But you wouldn't know, you bring over lunch and think you have a right to talk as if you know my life." Sasuke clenched his fists. "I know more than you think." Naruto rested on the back of his hand, legs crossed. "Give me your best shot."

Sasuke turned to Naruto, elbows resting on knees.
"You have been beat till you listen, you do everything in that house and get beat by Menma and your father for the slightest thing. You don't care about others but yourself, that's why you told Amaya to fuck off and haven't made friends, you want to survive and listening to your father is the only way.. sound about right." Naruto leaned closer, Narutos breath clashing with Sasukes. "Your sister.. would've gotten hurt.. if she was seen around me." Sasuke felt his breath hitch.

Naruto stood, grabbing the back of Sasukes chair, leaning down to his eye level.

"I don't care what my father says, I don't care that I get beat.. and friends, are a waist, of, time. Your sisters a kind soul, like Hinata.. I'll help people like them.. since people like you won't." Sasuke glared. "Amaya is my sister, you think I wouldn't protect her." "You protect Amaya, your whole family gets involved, your family gets involved, everything within the walls of my house will be let out, when that happens the bullying will only get worse.. whether you try to stop it or not." Naruto clapped Sasukes shoulder. "Do what you do best and stay out of my life."
Naruto sat back down, Sasuke growled.

What the hell did Naruto know? For all Sasuke knew Naruto was spitting lies, spitting bullshit so he would leave him alone.
Sasuke doesn't understand Naruto, he can't even scratch the surface.

Naruto seems like a threat but he's not.
Naruto seems like so much more than a small helpless boy, but he isn't.
Naruto isn't anything but a boy hiding behind many many masks, those masks bringing a different personality, soon Sasuke may reach one he'll hate, and he may or may not leave, no one knows, not even Sasuke and he's the one testing Narutos patients.