26

Menma went to walk into the boys locker room, his *cough* *cough* "medicine" was in there.

He stopped when he heard two voices.. but could only make out one, Uchiha Sasukes.
"-With me for this time." Menma furrowed his eyebrows.

Sasuke.. with a girl?
So openly?
That's not right. Sasuke was a one night stand guy, not one who would spit nonsense like he cared for the person.

Menma walked in, peaking around one of the aisles' of lockers to try and hope he got a good look at Sasukes significance other but only saw their small hands pulling Sasukes jacket off of him.
Menma was shocked to actually be witnessing how Uchiha Sasuke really made anyone bend to his will... though he could say the other person had really thick thighs.

The other suddenly moaned quietly and Menma felt something in his pants grow.
'Ah fuck' Menma grabbed his pen and slammed his locker closed.
He walked out.

Narutos eyes were wide, his breathing heavy in shock.
"... Who was that?" Naruto looked at Sasuke. "Oh no. What if they saw it was me, this is not good."

Naruto began to ramble and freak out. Sasuke sighed and grabbed his wrists, pinning him to the wall so he'd calm down.

"Freaking out won't make it better." "But what if they heard our conversation.. oh and I moaned." Naruto hid in embarrassment.
Sasuke hummed, pulling Naruto closer by the waist.
"I bet they got a boner from your moan." "Sasuke this isn't the time to be-." Sasuke connected their lips. "No." Naruto pouted, holding Sasuke back by his chest. Sasuke sighed. "Naruto gorgeous your in a corner, they would've only seen parts of you." "My hair is a dead give away Sasuke." "Uhuh. What are they going to identify you by next? Your adorable moan?" Naruto blushed. "Your terrible." "We just went over all of this Naruto." "But no one had caught us before." "They didn't catch us.. just over heard." "So they did overhear-." "Maybe, you don't know." "But you just sa-." "I was just saying it's better they heard than saw." Naruto sighed. "... Plus if we get caught, that means we can go public." Naruto blushed. "Public?" Sasuke nodded, pecking his lips lightly. "It's what happens when two lovers say their dating." "I didn't know we were dating." "Well your blind and innocent." Naruto puffed his red cheeks.
Sasuke kissed him again. "Now... finish underdressing me waist up or you'll help me deal with your problem." "M-my problem?" "Yes.. your problem." Sasuke grabbed Narutos hand and put it on his crotch. Naruto gasped. "I bet you did the same thing to the mysterious guy." Naruto blushed. "S-shut up... I did this to you?" Sasuke smirked. "Yes.. and I've had to deal with it by myself every time classes start again."
Naruto looked up at Sasuke. Sasuke hadn't let Narutos hand go which means he was still touching Sasukes.. part.
"Something wrong?" Sasuke kissed him. "... If I helped... I would be terrible." Sasuke smirked. "No ones good first try." Narutos blush deepened. Sasuke got closer to Naruto. "And what you said seems as if your asking for my cock in your mouth." Narutos blush successfully reached his shoulders. "N-no.. I-I wa-was j-just-." "It's to late naru. You can't go back."