23

Sasuke grabbed Narutos collar, pulling their faces close together.

"Who the fuck do you think you are?" "Someone who stirs up trouble without even trying apparently." Sasukes grip became tighter. Naruto frowned. "What do you want Uchiha?" "To know why you threatened my sister." "Wow, you two sure don't keep things from each other do you?" "Don't mess with me. You think your all that, what do you think your protecting me from?" "And the true colors show."

Naruto shooed Sasukes hand away, standing and laying his hand on the desk behind Sasuke, trapping him.
"Look Uchiha, your just one person." Naruto lifted his finger up. "And you think your all that? You have an innocent sister, a brother who wouldn't hurt a fly, a mother whos sympathetic... the only person you have that can back you up, is your father.. and your father doesn't know the surface of my father."

Sasuke grabbed Narutos wrist, turning him around and pinning him to the other desk, arm forced behind Narutos back.

"My family isn't something to take lightly." "Yet you think mine is." Sasuke turned Narutos head, staring into his eyes.
Naruto turned, forcing Sasuke to let go of his wrist. Naruto smiled, his hand resting on Sasukes chest.
"Your naive Sasuke, naive isn't good when dealing with a wicked man." Naruto gripped Sasukes shirt, pulling him down. "Remember this though." Naruto paused, staring into Sasukes black depth eyes. "I'm only pushing your sister away to protect her, because she is your sister."

Naruto let go, about to walk away when Sasuke roughly grabbed his wrist again and pulled him into him. Sasuke grabbed Narutos waist, passionately and deeply putting his lips onto Narutos.
Without hesitation, without thinking, Narutos eyes closed. His free hand tugged at Sasukes hair, his body leaning forward so he'd be on his tippy toes.

Their lips parted after a good 2 or 3 minutes so they could catch their breath that clashed onto one another's.
Naruto panted as he looked up, into Sasukes shimmering coal eyes.

Sasuke went to get more, but the rattling of the door, made them part quickly, Naruto wiping off the drool that had slid down his chin from the heated moment.

'Oh my god we totally just could've fucked' Sasuke thought, the only thought that ran through his mind.

Iruka stepped into the dark room, eyebrow raised when he saw the two.

"Why are you two in here?" Naruto pierced his lips into a thin line, not believing what he was just about to do.
"Uchiha was upset about Amaya freaking out over me. Sorry Iruka." Iruka nodded. "You two have class." "Right, class." Naruto grabbed his books and backpack before rushing out of the room, a million thoughts circling his head.
Sasuke hummed and walked out, fixing his clothes and hair as he did.