43

"You come with me~." Sasuke raised a brow but stood. Naruto led him to their bedroom from the now empty living room.
"Kitten is something wrong?" Naruto kicked the door shut behind him. "No~. Is it so bad I wanted you to myself for a little bit?" Sasuke hummed. "No but your acting strangely."
Naruto smiled and slid his hands under Sasukes shirt. He leaned up and kissed his taller boyfriend. Sasuke came down with Narutos lips and smirked when the blondes hands snaked up.

"Is someone horny?" "No... but I want you." Sasuke smirked and chuckled. Naruto threw his shirt to the side and laid him on the bed before getting on top.
Sasuke kissed Naruto in amusement while his hands slid up Narutos thighs to his ass. He gripped it and pulled Naruto closer.

Sasuke threw Narutos shirt to the side and turned them, holding Narutos legs around his waist.
The room slowly heated up as Sasukes movements became more of a drive than anything.

Naruto pulled the belt through the buckle and rubbed his shin on the already growing problem. "Slut."
Naruto sat up and scratched Sasukes back. Sasuke groaned and held Narutos head as he lowered.

~~~~

Naruto laid on top of Sasukes chest, his leg flung around Sasukes waist. Sasukes fingers ran over Narutos thigh as he held his kittens waist.
Sasuke hummed and Naruto looked up at him. He smirked and rolled over, still holding onto Narutos thigh. "It was lovely having you want sex from me." Naruto blushed. Sasuke smirked and kissed him. "Do you want another round?" "... can I be top?" "No." Naruto pouted. "You got to be top in the car." Naruto blushed. "Not when I lost my virginity." "I know." Sasuke smirked. Naruto puffed his cheeks and Sasuke pecked his neck.

Sasuke laid down and ran his hand over the bigger baby bum. "We graduate in a month." He sighed. Naruto smiled and rested his hand on top of Sasukes. "I'll be four months pregnant by than." Sasuke smiled. He groaned and Naruto giggled. "I'll have to deal with the company after. This shit sucks." Naruto smiled. "And no your not going to get a job." Naruto puffed his eyes. "I can't believe your making me a stay at home mother." "We settled on his or her 6th birthday you could find a job." Naruto hummed. "How about you be the stay at home father." "No." Sasuke shook his head and Naruto puffed his cheeks. "And I thought you loved me." Sasuke laughed and kissed the blonde. "Shut up you know I love you."
Naruto giggled and pulled Sasuke into another kiss.

Sasuke smacked Narutos ass and got up. He sighed. "We need to take a shower." "But the baby always kicks when I shower~." Sasuke chuckled. "Don't be that way kitten." Naruto huffed.