17

"Wheres Naruto?!" "Not here dad." Minato growled.

Minato had been furious ever since he got the call about Naruto being sick. Naruto never got sick. Naruto should've hidden it. Naruto completely ruined the day once again because of his selfishness for attention.

A knock came to the large door and Minato opened it, finding his youngest son in Uchiha Sasukes leather jacket and Uchiha Sasuke holding him bridal style himself.

Minato, being the ass and great actor he is, made a face of worry and went to take Naruto but that was quickly rejected when Sasuke moved Naruto away from him.

"Touch him and it'll be your life on the line." Minato clenched his fists, his mask almost breaking. "I have never touched my son." Minato felt disgusted calling such a thing a son. "His rambling says otherwise." Now Sasuke had the three siblings attention.
Had Naruto been such a fool to say what was happening? Naruto knew the consequences if he almost got them in trouble and now Narutos rambling has caught an Uchihas attention.

"Whatever he said was rambling. When Narutos sick he spits nonsense. He is my son, I know what he does." Sasuke tightened his grip on Naruto.

Sasuke knew Minato was lying. He knew something wrong was happening in this house, the doors and closed windows hiding it. He knew from what Hinata had told them Tsunade had said, from Narutos rambles, from Narutos sudden attitude change.. he knew and he knew, Sasukes had always known. A boy who only smiles, a boy who obeys every word someone says, a boy who dresses in nothing but the same clothes, a boy who never speaks out of line and never shows himself unless stopping Menmas bullying.. that wasn't any human being. Naruto was sick, sick Naruto showed what he thought, spoke what he wanted, and those eyes of his were truly used to their potential when Naruto is sick. That is Naruto, sick Naruto... but Sasuke didn't have any proof, the house was so clean from what he could see, they looked like a normal family, a normal family with 4 children and the head of the Namikaze company.

With much much hesitation and Amaya gasping in the car in disbelief, Sasuke handed Naruto to minato.
Naruto opened his eyes weakly, feeling the coolness that calmed him leave. Naruto looked over, tears threatening to fall when he saw Sasuke walking down the stairs, seeing Minato carry him into the house of lies and torture.

'Please.... Please.. don't leave.. me' Naruto didn't voice his pleas.. but he so wanted to be in Sasukes comforting and secure hold again.

When the door shut, Minato put Naruto on the floor.

"Go to your room, none of us need to get sick for your stupidity." Naruto just nodded, he couldn't muster words, he could barely walk for that matter.

Menma rolled his eyes when Naruto basically crawled up the stairs.

"We expect dinner!"