Knowing him part 1

Astrid woke up quite later than usual. She stretched a bit while sitting on the bed and then got off the bed and walked over to the window to see the outside. She was shocked when she noticed it was almost midday. Back at Berk she would wake up early in the morning everyday, but for some reason she slept longer today. She quickly went down stairs and saw Fishlegs quitely eating a piece of bread and some boiled eggs while reading a book. The twins were fighting over something and Snotlout was watching them fighting.

"Good morning guys." Astrid said as she approached them.

"Hey Astrid." Fishlegs greeted her.

"Hey." The twins greeted her and returned back to fighting.

"You're looking great babe." Snotlout tried to flirt but one glare from Astrid shut him up.

"Where's Hiccup?" Astrid asked.

"Well he went out after preparing our breakfast. He said he had some work to do." Tuffnut said as he got up from the ground as he and his sister had stopped fighting.

"Gotta say, this book is very interesting. It has so much information on the natural habitats and eating habits." Fishlegs said in amazement.

"Shut it Fish. No one in here is interested in all that nerdy stuff." Snotlout laughed.

"Where did you get that from?" Astrid asked Fishlegs as she pointed towards the book in his hands.

"Oh this. Hiccup gave me it when he saw me wandering in the library." Fishlegs said.

"Wait, there's a library in here!?" Everyone in the room asked with shock.

"How boring." Tuffnut said.

"Yeah. I can't believe Hiccup is so…...nerdy." Snotlout said.

"Nerdy but hot." Ruffnut said as she began daydreaming about Hiccup.

Snotlout, Tuffnut, Astrid and Fishlegs gave her a weird look. Feeling their looks Ruffnut snapped out of her trance.

"Uh, I, uh, I am going out for a walk." Ruffnut awkwardly said and quickly left the house.

Others kept staring at her as she left and when she did, they returned back to what they were doing. Astrid went to the bathroom and washed her face. After finishing her breakfast with a few slices of bread and two boiled eggs she left the house to look for Hiccup. She first checked the forge but he wasn't there. She just found some big crates. She left the forge and followed a dirt path leading towards a nearby hill. She followed the path and after a few minutes she found herself in a rocky field on the side of the hill. There were trees scattered around. After a few minutes of walking on the dirt path she saw Ruffnut lying on her stomach on the ground. She was watching something. Seeing this Astrid decided to check out what's going on.

"Ruffnut!" Astrid called out as she walked towards her friend.

Ruffnut looked back and saw her. Her eyes went wide at the sight of Astrid.

"What are you doing here?" Astrid asked.

"Shhh. You will make him aware of us." Ruffnut whisper yelled.

This got Astrid curious.

"Who is him?" She asked in a low voice.

"Come and have a look for yourself." Ruffnut said in an equally low voice.

Astrid walked over to Ruffnut and saw that she was lying next to a huge hole in the ground. She crouched beside Ruffnut and saw inside the hole. But what she saw made her eyes go wide. The hole in the ground was as big as the Cove near Ravens point but it had smooth Stone brick made walls and floor, similar to the kill ring back at Berk. But that's not the shocking part. The shocking part was that Hiccup and Toothless were inside the hole. Hiccup was shirtless and had a big sack tied to his back which probably contained weights and was doing push-ups while Toothless was watching him and growling lightly everytime Hiccup did a push-up.