Calm before the storm.

Stoick stared at the island in front of him with determination. It had taken him longer than he had expected to gather his men and get back here.

"We will be there soon. Stay prepared." Stoick commanded his men.

The Vikings present on the dock quickly rushed to get equipped and got into their positions. Gobber walked over to his friend and stood beside him.

"Ya sure this is a good idea?" Gobber asked.

"Maybe. Maybe not. But I am willing to take the risk. This time we are prepared and I won't underestimate him. I just hope he hasn't done anything to Astrid and her friends." Stoick said.

Astrid's parents hadn't liked it when they learnt that Stoick had left their daughter behind. They had come with him to get their daughter back home. Same with the parents of the Thorston twins and Fishlegs. Spitlout was actually rather proud that his son had gone on a dangerous mission like that. Stoick sighed and went back to guiding his men.

(With Hiccup)

"Wait, you can't be serious!" Astrid yelled out at Hiccup.

Hiccup, Astrid and the rest of the gang were gathered in the living room of Hiccup's mansion. They were discussing the current situation and what they should do.

"We can try to reason with him. Try to show him the truth. There must be some other way." Astrid offered.

"Astrid, I am not left with any other option." Hiccup argued "Stoick is clearly coming here to get you guys. And from what I have learnt from the Dragons he is coming with a whole armada." Hiccup sighed "I am sorry guys, but you all have to go now."

Astrid and the others looked sad but they knew Hiccup was right. They didn't try to argue anymore. The gang went to their respective rooms and gathered their things. They bid good bye to their friend as they were ready to leave. Hiccup put on his armour and summoned Toothless. Just before he could mount Toothless, Astrid grabbed his arm from behind. Hiccup turned around to look at her and stared directly into her ocean blue eyes. There were so many emotions in those eyes that Hiccup couldn't even form any words to describe them. Astrid leaned forward and kissed him on his lips and quickly pulled away. It was brief but it was enough for both of them.

"I-I am not ready to say goodbye yet Hiccup." Astrid confessed and looked down. She looked like she would break into tears.

"Hey, hey." Hiccup called out as he put his hand under her chin and lifted her face up, making her look into his forest green eyes as he continued "It's not a goodbye yet Astrid. It's more like, see you later."

Hiccup offered her a gentle smile as he wiped away a single tear that rolled down from Astrid's left eye. Astrid smiled back and fixed herself.

"It better be Haddock. Or else I will find you, again." Astrid told him and went over to her friends.

Hiccup watched her leave as he felt a pang in his chest. He didn't want her to go. But he knew they had to. At Least for now. With a sigh Hiccup got on top of Toothless and put on his helmet.

(Sometime later. At the seashore)

The ships had reached the shore and were anchored at their place. Stoick followed by Gobber and a dozen more of his men jumped off the ship and walked towards the centre of the island. They didn't have to walk too far as just after taking a few steps, they heard a very familiar screech. They looked up and saw the unholy offspring of lightning and death himself flying towards them.

Some of the Vikings excluding Stoick, ducked down in fear. Stoick on the other hand stood tall. The Nightfury in front of them, maintaining a good distance between the Vikings and himself. The Night rider could be seen on the back of the Dragon. He was wearing the very same armour he wore the day Stoick first met him. Night rider dismounted his Dragon and took a few steps forward.