Knowing him part 2

Hiccup kept staring at them for a while as the gang waited in anticipation. After a few moments Hiccup made up his mind.

"Okay. Sure. I don't have much work today either." Hiccup said.

The twins cheered in excitement at this. After having an apple as a snack Hiccup left the house with Toothless beside him and the gang following behind them. Hiccup began showing them around the island. Starting from the beaches to the hills. During the tour they came across a big hill on a high ground near the sea shore. It was hardly a few feet shy of average mountains but it was huge. There were hundreds of caves visible on the surface of the hill. And there were Dragons. Hundreds of Dragons either flying around or playing. It was such a sight to see all the Dragons of different colours and species at one place.

"It's a sight, isn't it?" Hiccup asked as he watched the gang's reaction.

Fishlegs was super excited and was looking around like a kid while holding his notebook in his hand and frantically trying to write down all the details. As for the twins they were watching the Dragons in awe and started grinning when they saw some Zipplebacks and Nightmares playing with fire. Snotlout was gapping as he saw all this.

"How-how did you get so many Dragons?" Astrid asked in awe.

"Most of them were under the rule of Red death. When I and Toothless defeated Red death and  freed them they chose us as their Alpha or leader and stayed with us. And the rest were rescued from Dragon hunters." Hiccup said as he pet Toothless on his head.

"Man there are a lot of Dragons. How do you even handle them!?" Snotlout exclaimed as he grabbed his head with both of his arms.

"Oh I don't have to do much. Dragons are actually quite social and don't cause any harm unless they are provoked. They are free to roam, fly and hunt. I just interfere when there is actually some problem." Hiccup said.

Astrid was walking around, but suddenly she tripped on a rock. She almost fell on the ground but Hiccup caught her in time. But Hiccup's prosthetic leg came loose and it slipped out, making both Hiccup and Astrid fall on the ground. Hiccup dropped on his back with Astrid on top of him. They groaned as Astrid hoisted herself up with her hands. Astrid looked down at Hiccup and her eyes met his and vice-versa. The time seemed to freeze and the world around them disappeared as they looked into each other's eyes. But the moment got ruined by a certain black dragon who began warbling around them while holding Hiccup's prosthetic leg in his mouth.

Realising their situation Astrid quickly got up on her feet while Hiccup sat on the ground. He took the prosthetic from Toothless's mouth and reattached it. Astrid lended him a hand and helped him to get up. They didn't notice Ruffnut snickering as she watched all this while the others were busy watching the Dragons.

"Um...Thanks." Hiccup awkwardly said while rubbing the back of his neck.

"Don't mention it." Astrid said refusing to look at Hiccup while trying not to blush.

"This place is awesome! There are so many kinds of Dragons! So many things you can learn from them! It is just amazing!" Fishlegs yelled out in excitement as he approached them.

"Slow down legs. Or you might get a knot tied on your toung." Snotlout said.

The twins laughed while Fishlegs shrunk in embarrassment.

"Now let's go. There are a lot of other things you have to see and we don't have the whole day for it."

He then let them out of the Dragon's nest and continued the tour. After sometime they reached a stream in middle of the woods and decided to rest their for a while. The gang gathered firewood and some fruits while Hiccup caught some fish from the stream with his hands. After setting up a campfire Toothless ingnited it with a small plasma blast while Hiccup prepared the fishes for cooking. Hiccup and Astrid finished their meals quickly while the others were still eating. Astrid decided to walk around a bit while her friends finish their food. While walking around she went deeper in the woods. She suddenly noticed a clearing. She went over to the clearing. She looked around and noticed a large stone pocking out of the ground. It looked like a grave. She had seen graves like that back at Berk. She noticed some carvings on the stone and proceeded to walk over the stone to read it properly.

But suddenly someone grabbed her from behind. She shrieked and turned around to see who it was. The person turned out to be none other than Hiccup.

"Hiccup!" Astrid almost yelled.

"What are you doing here?" Hiccup asked.

"I was walking around when I saw this place and decided to check it out."

"Well we better go and regroup with the others. They have finished their lunch and are ready to go."

Hiccup then dragged Astrid out of their. Astrid tried to ask about the stone but Hiccup shut her up saying that it was nothing. Astrid saw a dark look on Hiccup's face and decided to not question about it further. After regrouping they visited few more places and by evening they were back at Hiccup's house. By this time Astrid had forgotten about the incident in the woods. The rest of the evening went by quickly. After having dinner everyone went back to their room to sleep. All except Hiccup. Hiccup was inside his room, sitting on his bed. There was another bed made out of wood and haybale on the other side of the room for Toothless. But the said Dragon was not present in the room. Ever since he and Luna became mates they had been living in a cave near Hiccup's house.

Hiccup was sitting on his bed. A light candle was placed on the desk beside his bed. He had a leather wrapped book in his hands. Hiccup looked through the pages of the book and finally found the page he was looking for. He brushed his hand against the page as he looked at the contents of the page. "Jeg savner deg søster." Hiccup said and closed the book and blew out the candle and layed down on the bed.

AUTHOR'S NOTE:- Hey guys Commander Alfa here. Here's the new chapter of the story. Hope you like it. Sorry for the delay.

Quick question,

Legolas (LOTR) vs Hawkeye (Avengers)

Who would win? Tell me in the comments.

Bye guys. Alfa out. Peace.