Boast Busters

Your POV:

I was in the library with Twilight and Spike where Twilight was practicing magic and I was reading to past the time. "What do you think of my mustache?" I heard Spike asked me which I was a bit confused until I saw him with one. "Uhhh...." I said unsure of what to say. "Your speechless! I bet Rarity is gonna be the same thing when she see me."

He said with a smile. "Speechless yes... but not in the way you think." I thought as Twilight erased the Mustache with her magic. "Aw, rats!" He said as me and Twilight laughed.

Time skip

"Twenty-five, Twilight. Twenty-five different kinds of tricks and counting. I thought unicorns were only supposed to have a little magic that matches their special talents!" Spike said. "True, for ponies whose talents are for things like cooking or singing or math. But what if a unicorn's special talent is magic?" Twilight told him. "So your saying that you could do all magic.... Can you summon a creature?"

I asked her as she giggled. "I can do magic based from what Is possible, not what is impossible." She told me. "Awww..." "But you know a whole lot of magic." Spike said. "Oh, Spike, stop. I'm sure there are lots of ponies right here in Ponyville that know just as much magic as me." Twilight said. "Yeah, there's plenty of stuff that Twilight can't do." I said "Are you two kiddin'? I don't think there's another unicorn in all of Equestria with your kind of ability, Twilight." Spike told us as suddenly all three of us were bumped out of the way by two colts.

"Owww.... (Y/n)? Spike? Are you two ok?" Twilight asked us. "I'm fine." "Me two." We said as we saw the two colts run off. "I wonder what got them excited?" I asked. "Let's go see." Twilight said as we followed them. After a while we see a stage at the town center and a crowd of ponies where there along with some of our friends.

"I think I can see what's going on." I said we then heard a voice coming from the stage. "Come one, come all! Come and witness the amazing magic of the Great and Powerful Trixie!" A unicorn mare comes out with a cape and a wizard hat.

 "Come one, come all! Come and witness the amazing magic of the Great and Powerful Trixie!" A unicorn mare comes out with a cape and a wizard hat

"Oh, I see. She's a street performer." I said "what's a Street performer?" Spike asks. "It's a pony who performs in the street instead of a theatre." Twilight explained. "Yeah, they can range from magicians, musicians, dancers, Statues, and etc." I told him. "Wait? Statues?" "Yeah, it's when someone covers themselves in paint and stays still like a statue."

"Watch in awe as the Great and Powerful Trixie performs the most spectacular feats of magic ever witnessed by pony eyes!" The mare said as fireworks appeared and other fanfare things. "My, my, my! What boasting!" Rarity said. "I mean, the great and powerful part and the fanfare would leave that impression." I said as Spike then says "Come on, nopony's as magical as Twi— Twi— Twi— Oh!" He then notices Rarity and was trying to act causal but it ended with him saying mustache.

"There's nothing wrong with being talented, is there?" Twilight asks. "Nothin' at all, 'cep'n when someone goes around showin' it off like a school filly with fancy new ribbons." Applejack said. "Just because one has the ability to perform lots of magic does not make one better than the rest of us." Rarity said. "Especially when ya got me around being better than the rest of us. Heh... Uh, I mean, yeah, uh, magic shmagic. Boo!" Rainbow said.