Ultra wedding part nine

6,482 years ago
No pov:

"Ughhhh.... That was exhausting!" The young Pegasus said as she and the older unicorn walked up back to their home up in the mountains. "Tell me about it. I think our Pokémon need to rest from how exhausting that battle was." She said as they walked up to the bundled up nest where two cosmoem's were still sleeping. "Huh.... Still haven't moved since they evolved." The Pegasus said. "I'm sure they will evolve soon we just....." the Unicorn stops for a moment until the two sisters quickly turn to see a army of ponies and Pokémon ready to attack.

"The fabled sisters of the mountains. You two have helped our enemies for to long and now we shall attack you at your weakest." A pony in armor said as the two sisters got into battle poses. "I'm not sure we can take all of them. Our Pokémon haven't recovered from the last battle." The Pegasus said. "We just have to fight them the best that we can!" The unicorn yells as the army was about to charge when a bright light start shining from the two Cosmoem's. "They're evolving! Now!?" The Pegasus yells as the two evolve into two huge Pokémon known only as Solgaleo and Lunala.

 "They're evolving! Now!?" The Pegasus yells as the two evolve into two huge Pokémon known only as Solgaleo and Lunala

Present day
Still no pov:

In the streets of Canterlot ponies were running away as dozen of Ultra beasts were attacking. The guards were trying to fight them off but the Pokémon were extremely strong. Then a loud roar coming from castle which makes all the ultra beasts stopped attacking as they all became uneasy. All the ponies also stopped when they heard that noise and when they saw all the ultra beasts being worried this made the ponies even worried that the attacking Pokémon were uneasy.

With the mane six they were carefully trying to get to the vault were the elements of harmony were at. Then all of the sudden a loud roar was heard making the ponies stop. "What was that?!" Rainbow yelled as Fluttershy was hugging her out of fear from the noise. "It sounded mad." Fluttershy said. "I'm gonna guess that must've been Necrozma." Aj said. "Then we need to get a move on!" Twilight says as the picked up the pace.

With (y/n), Cadence, and unconscious shining they were slowly and steadily going through the castle trying not to run into any ultra beasts. A loud roar was heard through the halls surprising the two. "What was that!?" Cadence yells. "That was the Necrozma!" (Y/n) yells in fear. "Ughhh... what happened?" Shining said as he groggily wake up.

"Shining!" Cadence says in happiness. "I'm so glad that your awake." She says as she hugs him. "Ughh... why does my head hurt?" He asks. "A Nihilego used poison jab on you and you might be poisoned for a while. Canterlot is under attack and Twilight and the others are trying to get the elements of harmony and the three of us are trying to get to the forbidden relics vault." The Keldeo quickly recaps to him. "......What's a Nihilego?" He asked. "We'll explain later! We need to find some crystals!" Cadence tells him. "Alright, but should I be worried about being poisoned?" He asked them as Cadence looks at (y/n). "Uhhhhhh, you'll just feel a bit sickly?" The Keldeo said unsure about the question as they began to move.