The Child from the stars

Sorry this took a while, I was on vacation for a week. But anyway I hope you enjoy the chapter.

No pov:
Location.... Space

Space...... the final Frontier. It is a place where thousands of stars, planets, and other stuff is at. Of course there are a lot of things living out there that we don't know. Like for example that shooting star that's kinda headingstraightforthecamera!!!

???? Pov:

"Oh man! I am so sorry." I said as I flew back to a bug like horse with a camera floating near him. "Let me fix that." I said as I snapped my fingers and got him back to his little platform and gave him back his camera. "Uhhh thanks?" He said. "No problem. Since your here. Do you know where Eques is at?" I asked him. "That way." He tells me as I thanked and I went on my way.

No pov:

(Hey I finally put myself into the story hah!)

"Well that was a strange interaction." The Changeling said not noticing a asteroid was following the star that hit the Changeling.

Fluttershy pov:

It was morning and it was beautiful. I was singing happily as I fed all my animal and Pokémon friends. "Good morning Angel! Good morning Patches!" I said as I placed some carrots next to Angel. I was in a good mood and the reason is because today is the great butterfly migration and I was excited to see it again.

I was now outside heading to my shed to get all the stuff that I would need for the migration. As I was getting my stuff there was a loud crash from outside. "Oh nonononono!! Not today! Please let it just be Rainbow doing a trick and crashing." I said in worry as I slowly walked out of the shed to see..... Nothing? "Huh?" I said in confusion as I saw nothing broken or any sign of a crash. "Don't worry, I clean my landing." I heard somepony say as I jumped in surprise. I quickly turn to see a strange bipedal creature floating in front of me.

 I quickly turn to see a strange bipedal creature floating in front of me