Ultra Wedding part ten

6,379 years ago
No pov:

It was the middle of the night and all around are a bunch of trees and the only noise that can be heard are the cries of the bugs buzzing. There was a clearing where a Solgaleo and Lunala are standing in front of a Jirachi and above it are three teal tags floating as the top one starts to glow. A bright flash was made as the two Pokémon were gone and two Alicorns were now standing there.

 A bright flash was made as the two Pokémon were gone and two Alicorns were now standing there

"And your wish has been granted!" The Jirachi told the the two who were looking at their new bodies

"And your wish has been granted!" The Jirachi told the the two who were looking at their new bodies. "Now I made it where you can switch back and forth between your pony forms and your original forms and I also gave you the ability to speak equine free of charge." She told them. "How come we are so small?" The purple alicorn asks. "It's just a normal size for someone of your age? ....I think, I honestly have no idea what your life spans is supposed to be like. So depending on how old your original forms are, that's gonna be the base of your pony forms." She explained.

"I love the pink for my mane. I doubt I'll ever want to change it." The white alicorn said. "Now you have two wishes left. You can ask for something now or save them for the later." "I think we'll save them." The white alicorn said. "Then when you want a wish. Just write on one of these tag and it will be granted. Now you can't wish for, bringing someone back to life, wish for someone to die, immortality, or create life." "Got it." "The purple alicorn said. "Now, I shall be sleeping for the next thousand year. Lates!" It said as it then zooms straight up and a twinkle was made where it disappeared.

"So what do we do now?" The purple pony asks. "Whatever we want..... But first names." "I think we should keep the names that Sol and Eclipse gave us. It is the only thing we have left of them...." The young pony said in sadness. "They will never be forgotten.... Luna." "Thank you.... Celestia.... Heh! It's certainly nice being able to say that with equine language then just roaring." Luna laughs. "Indeed.... Now, let's go do what the ponies do." Celestia said as they then went on their way to start their new lives as ponies.

Twilight pov:

"What?" I said in confusion of what I was seeing. I just saw Celestia pinned by Necrozma and now they are gone and in their place is a feline creature with parts belonging to Necrozma. The creature then turns to use and roars as it then fires a bunch of multi colored lasers at us which as bright purple light was made and a explosion was made which a bunch of smoke appeared. Once the smoke cleared out we then saw a bat like creature floating right in front of us with a green bubble around it which disappears.

"What?" I said again in confusion of what I am seeing. "Ponies!" I heard Luna yell in my head!? "Luna?" Rainbow said as I looked around to see that Luna was no longer with us but we could still hear her. "Up here!?" She yells as we looked up to the bat creature which was looking back at us. "Thy know you must have a lot of questions right now. But right now! Thee need to stop this creature and free thy sister from its..... mergation? ....Just get the elements!?" She tells us. "But-" "Now!!!" She yells as I slowly nod still confused and scared of what is going on. But I know that there is no time right now. "C-c-come on." I said they nod still wondering of what is going on.

Luna pov:

I watched as the ponies were leaving and I then turned to the unknown Pokémon. "Alright foul beast. Release thy sister or thou shall face a punishment beyond thy reasoning." I threatened it ad it then roars. "Very well..... thy am sorry, thy sister for whatever pain you are gonna feel." I said as I charged at with a shadow claw which it then quickly jumps away. It then begins to charge a hyper beam at which I then charge my Moongheist beam. "Prepare for the full fury of an enrage princess of the night!?" I yelled as we both fired our beams at each other which they both collide to each other.

Your pov

We felt a big rumble coming from somewhere which surprised us. But luckily this also surprised the Naganadel that was in front of our objective and the three of us blasted the Pokémon to the wall. Soon all of the Poipole fled in fear that their alpha was down. "Whew... that thing was tough." Shining said and then adds. "What was that rumble anyway?" "I don't know. But it didn't sound good." Cadence said. "Then we better get those crystals." I said as we to the door.

"So what's in there anyway?" I asked. "No idea. Only Celestia and Luna ever goes in their." Cadence said. "I see." I said as we entered the room to see a bunch of stuff inside. Inside the room was a lot of vases, cave paintings of different legendary and mythical Pokémon. I saw a fossilized eyelash, a golden ring, a weird looking egg, red and blue orbs, a meteorite, a red chain,some feathers and tons of other stuff.

 I saw a fossilized eyelash, a golden ring, a weird looking egg, red and blue orbs, a meteorite, a red chain,some feathers and tons of other stuff

"Man there's a lot of stuff in here." I said as we walked in. "So what are looking for?" Shining asked. "Look for a bunch of small multi colored crystals with symbols in them." I said as we then split up to look for them. I was looking through chests and so far there are zero crystals. Ok, that's a tiny lie, I did find some crystals with symbols but those were just a bunch of mega stones. Good to know that mega evolution is around but doesn't really help me. I then checked another chest with a bunch of multi colored discs.

"Tm's? Wow, that's actually pretty cool! But how does one-" I stopped talking as I put my hoof In the stack of tm's and then a bunch of them glowed for a bit and now I got a bunch of moves instantly taught into my head!

"Tm's? Wow, that's actually pretty cool! But how does one-" I stopped talking as I put my hoof In the stack of tm's and then a bunch of them glowed for a bit and now I got a bunch of moves instantly taught into my head! .....And one big headache. "Ughhhh!!! Is that how that feels!? Aw man, now I really feel bad for those Pokémon that I taught them new moves." I said to myself as I closed the Tm box which still had some stuff in it and I went back to searching.

After a while we have determined that there are no Z crystals here! "I don't understand? There's plenty of other Pokémon stuff here? Why aren't the Z crystal's here!?" I said in confusion. "Maybe they look different from your world?" Cadence suggested. "Like what? What else has a strong concentrated ligh-...." I stopped my thought when I thought of something. I then quickly dashed out of the room ignoring Shining and Cadence trying to call out to me but I have no time. I have to find Twilight and the others and fast!