Ultra wedding part two

Your pov:

We had arrived at the castle and we all went to our room that we will be staying for the wedding. "So do you really think there's nothing to worry about?" Twilight asked me as me, her, and Pinkie were putting our stuff up. "I'm not sure. Luna says there is nothing to worry about, but based on the world I'm living..... It could be anything." I said. "Do you know about any Pokémon that could melt roads?" Pinkie asked me. "Any Pokémon that knows a poison type move, soooo it could be anything." I said as the two of them stared at me. "......What? Just because I'm a Pokémon expert doesn't mean I automatically know what The Pokémon is without seeing it what it even looks like."

Rarity pov:

I was walking through the hallway carrying two dresses and I was heading to Twilight, Pinkie, and (y/n)'s room which I had reached to the door and I gave a light knock. "Come in!" I heard Twilight called out as I entered the room. "Hey Rarity, what up with the dresses?" Pinkie asked me. "Well you know how last year we were supposed to go to the grand galloping gala?" "Yeah? We never got there because i got sick." (Y/n) said. "Yes and I never gotten a chance to meet prince Blueblood and I thought I should use this opportunity to meet him." I told them.

"What about last time?" Twilight asked me. "I was a bit busy at the time." I told her. "But anyway, what dress do you think makes me look attractive?" I asked them as i levitate the dresses up. "Go red, it goes well with the whites of your coat." (Y/n) said as we all stared at him/her. "What? I played games where I can customize a characters outfit. So yeah...." He/she said.

"You know, I think your right. I'll go with red." I said. "Wish me luck." I said as I left the room and I heard them say "Good Luck!"

Time skip

I was now in my red dress and I was standing by the garden waiting for the right time to enter. After a few minutes I walked in and I was now looking around until I bumped into a guard. "Oh! sorry." I said. "It's fine ma'am! What brings you out here?" "I was just hoping to meet the prince." I told him. "Ooooo..... ummmm..... good luck." He said as he left and I shrugged and move on. After a while I finally saw the prince.

"Ahh! Now it's time to introduce myself

"Ahh! Now it's time to introduce myself." I said as I fixed up my dress a bit and then I walked up to him. "Hello."

Meanwhile
Rainbow pov:

It was sitting by the gate waiting for Lunar Dusk to come. I have been on 24 dates with her and I will admit, that I may of been attracted to her and I may of wanting to try to take this a bit serious. I mean this mare is awesome! She could out drink anypony and is a bit competitive which has really cool and I'm always up to a challenge. So I was very excited on asking her if we could be more then just dating.