Party of one

Your pov:

It was night outside and I was at Pinkie's celebrating Gummy's Birthday. .....I never thought I would go to a baby alligators birthday in my life but when you live in a world filled with ponies, other mythical creatures and Pokémon. Maybe I should've expected this...... Anyway I was over with Fluttershy by the food table.

"So how is the Lunatone?" I asked her. "Oh he's making an excellent recovery and I suspect he will be back to his healthy self in no time." She said. "That's great." I said. "Having fun?" I heard Pinkie say right behind me which I did not jump and I was very much unaffected by her sudden appearance and no one prove it. "Sorry for startling you and boy did you jumped high." She said. "Ididnotjump!...." I said very  quickly.

"Suuuurrreee you didn't." She said and then she adds. "Anyway, having fun?" "Oh yes. Very much." "It's certainly the most unique..... well one of the most unique parties that I have ever went in Equstria." Me and Fluttershy said as Pinkie dashes off. We went on to party till it was late and we went home which we will be planning Pinkie's party for tomorrow and it is gonna be one big surprise..... Although I still haven't gotten her a present yet.

Time skip

"Ughhh.... I still can't believe I didn't get Pinkie a present yet." I said to myself as I was walking through town. "I mean.... We have been planning this party for weeks and I still haven't gotten her a present! Ughh.... I need to find one before I have to take her to the barn in Sweet Apple acres." I thought as I was walking into town until I saw a building with black tinted windows and a big sign on top of the building that reads. "Sky Chaser's customizable toys and stuff." "Huh.... Maybe there's something in there?" I said as I walked in.

I entered the building and the only thing I saw inside was a long counter with a door behind it, some chairs and a table, which I guess since it's supposed to be a waiting room since I guess some toys are probably built while ponies wait. I walked up to the counter and I saw a bell which I rang it as a pony zoomed in. "Hello! I'm Sky Chaser and welcome to my store my good friend! How may I help you?" He asked me while being very cheerful.

"Ummm.... I'm trying to figure out a gift for a friend and I was wondering if this place could help me?" I asked. "How old is this pony?" He asked me. "Well.... She's in her early twenties soo..." I told him. "Alright good. Now then.... We have still toys, movable toys, vibrating toys, life size toys, pillows, and other stuff. Anything sound interesting?" He asked me.

"Wow.... I didn't know there was a lot of different toys.... Wait, did you say pillows?" I said in confusion. "Indeed! Pillows are some of the most profitable things that are sold in this store.... Of course there only been sold to one pony." He said. "Well, if the pillow is the most popular then... I'll take the pillow." I told him. "Excellent! Now what kind of pillow are you thinking?" He asked me.

"There's more! Ummm.... I don't know.... Ummm..... what do you recommend?" I asked him. "Well, if it's a gift. Then why don't I make a pillow of you?" He suggested. "Huh...." "A pillow of me..... I mean, I am someone who would make a pony safe during the night...." I thought. "Make it happen." I told him. "Great! Let me just get my camera." He said as he walked into the back.

I was waiting for a while when. "Hi (y/n)!?" I heard someone yell which I totally didn't jump. "Didn't mean to scare you." I turn to see that it was Pinkie who was with Gummy and Cubie. "Oh heyyyy Pinkie.... W-what.... Brings you here?" I nervously asked as she handed me a card. "It's an invitation to Gummy's "after-birthday" party this afternoon. There's gonna be dancing, and games, and cake, and ice-cream, and punch!" She told me. "This afternoon? A-as in, "this afternoon" this afternoon?" I nervously asked.

"Funny.... Twilight and Aj both said the exact same thing." She said. "Weird! Weird coincidence!" I said "wait? Why are you here?" She asked me. "Ummm..... I'm.... Buying myself a toy." I told her. "Really!? .....wow! You must be very brave." She said. "Errrrr.... Okayyyy....?" I said "I mean.... I wish I had your bravery and courage to say that....." she said as she hugged me for some reason. "Ummm..... Okayyyy?...." I said in confusion still. I mean, it's just a toy store.