The Crystal Empire part twelve

Previously on the Sword of Harmony:

Your pov:

It was hectic..... but it's over.... The foals were born and I don't think I want to go through this again.... And I wasn't even giving birth! It was that scaring to me..... Bit anyway, the foals were born.

The first foal was a unicorn colt with mulberry coat and a periwinkle mane and tail with a red highlight and his eyes are magenta. His name is Starswirl Sparkle. The second foal is a Pegasus filly with coin gray coat and a Pinkie style fuzzy crepe pink mane and tail. Her eyes are light blue. Pinkie decided to name her Crepe pie. Finally the last foal is a shiny Keldeo filly with small wings! I never thought I would see the day that a Keldeo could have wings! I'm guessing that what happens when magic is involved.... Although I'm not sure is she could do magic? Anyway I picked the name Marcy (l/n) because of her green fur which was a bit more shinier then usual.

"They're beautiful." Pinkie said with a tired smile as she was holding them. Me and Twilight was sitting beside her with smiles on our faces. "Yep.... And Thank you Fluttershy." Twilight said as Fluttershy was on the chair trying to recover from being the doctor for us. "It's no problem.... This was nothing like helping animals give birth." She said as a knock was made from the door.

"It's me Cadence. Are you open for visitors?" She asked us as we looked at Fluttershy who nods. "Yes." Twilight silently called out as the door opens and our friends came in. "Twi!" Spike whispered as he ran up to Twilight was levitates him up. "I'm glad that your safe." Twilight said as she hugged him. "Me too. Are these the foals!" "Yep! Congratulations, Your a uncle." Pinkie said as everyone was looking at our foals. "Is that a Magearna?" I said in surprise. "Greetings! I am Magearna, I am the ruler of the Crystal Empire." She introduced herself. ".......I feel like, there's some things to catch up on."

Time skip

It's been a few days and we spent the time recovering from all the craziness. It was surprise to see Zekrom, Reshiram, and Kyurem, which seeing Kyurem again was the most shocking since he was friends with Magearna. Zekrom and Reshiram were grateful to no longer being..... shadowfied? I never really thought of a good way to say the shadow Pokémon in a past tense.... Is that right? (I have no idea what I am trying to say?)

But anyway, after they said their thanks, which was mostly in roars and Magearna had to translate, they went off. Kyurem stayed and built a new home near the Empire so he could be with his friend Magearna. Which is still very surprising. But the crystals ponies and Pokémon were slowly getting back to their normal life. But there's still a lot for them to do which was why Shining and Cadnece are staying for a while to help.

"Take care Twily and good luck." Shining said as he hugged Twilight. "Thanks and good luck on helping the Empire." She said. "I wished you didn't have to go." Magearna said a she was talking to Spike. "Don't worry, I'll be sure to write and I'll try to visit if I can." He said as Cadence handed me a huge stack of paper. "This is everything about raising foals, be sure to-" she began listing everything that some things I feel like aren't even foal related.

Im just ready to be home and hopefully have a nice peaceful life taking care of my foals and not having to deal with some sort of crazy adventure or danger happening. We said our goodbyes and we were now on the train back to Ponyville.

Elsewhere:
The Everfree forest:

In the middle of the darkness of the everfree forest a bunch of Pokémon and animals were hiding as a loud wailing noise was made as a shadowy equine figure was walking and gave a horrifying glare. It wailed again as it fades away.

To be continued in the next chapter

I hope you enjoyed this multi parter and the story so far because this story is almost over. The next big multi parter will the finale of this story but it will take a unknown number of chapters before that happens. I can't believe it's been 69 chapters since I started and boy have I enjoyed making this story.

After I finished with the Sword of Harmony and Psychic Hearts I think I'm gonna stick with doing crossover stories and not reader stories. Mainly because I'm a bit tired of doing reader stories so I'm planning on just doing crossover stories. I do have one currently out called The Terastal's of Harmony which is on hiatus only because I am waiting for the DLC for Pokémon Scarlet and violet to come out so I can see the new Pokémon and get a better understanding of how I want that story to go.

I do have a ultraman reader story but I'm probably not gonna be doing that story a lot. I actually have an idea of doing an Amphibia, The owl house, Pokémon, and my little pony: friendship is magic crossover story but like I said, I want to finish Sword of Harmony and psychic Hearts before I do that story. If you have ideas for the future story which I am open to some ideas.

Anyway, thank you for reading my story and I hope to continue to make some crazy fun and exciting stories for you to enjoy.

Can you imagine if someone did a crossover story with these two series.

I'm not sure Amity can handle those three.

Question: Who do you think does the cutest puppy dog eyes? Molly McGee Or the actual puppies?