The Perfect Gift part Final

Your pov:

"And I'm sure.... You can fill in what happened after that." Pinkie told us what had happened last night and me and Twilight were staring at her with our mouths open in shock and sporting a big blush. "Oh..... My...... Gosh! Pinkie I'm sooo sorry!" Twilight cried as she hugged pinkie. "Me too!" I said as I also hugged her. "It's ok guys.... You didn't mean to." She told us but we didn't believe her. "No! You clearly lying!" "You must hate us!" We cried as we felt her patting our backs.

"I don't blame you two. Besides you two were drunk. I mean, realllllllyyy drunk by the way you two were behaving." She told us. "B-b-b-but..... we did things to you." I told her. "A lot of things to you.... Oh sweet Celestia! We got you pregnant!?" Twilight yelled in fear and began crying hard. "Shhhhhh shhhhh, you didn't mean to..... and Besides.... We don't know if you two had actually gotten me pregnant." She tried to reassure her.

"And how do you know!?" I yelled. "Errrrrr..... Good..... point.....? We may need to find out." Pinkie nervously said. "Ohnoohnoohno!!" Twilight was repeatedly saying as I let go of Pinkie and was now trying to comfort Twilight. "Okay Twilight..... it's gonna be.............. Yeah, I don't know what to say?" I told her as couldn't really think of any way to calm her down. "Let me try?" Pinkie asked as I shrugged and let go of Twilight. She then walks up to Twilight and slaps her in the face.

"Pinkie!?!!" I yelled in surprise. "Owww!!! That hurt!" Twilight yelled. "Why did you do that?" I asked her. "So I could snap her out of her worry." She told me as I looked at Twilight who was rubbing the spot that Pinkie slapped her. "I guess...." I said unsure if it was right. "Alright. If we're gonna know if Pinkie is pregnant we're gonna have to go to the store and get a pregnancy test." Twilight told us. "Right! But first...." I said as I motion to the room and to us. "Yeah..... let's get cleaned up.... And clean up this room." She said as we nodded.

Time skip

It had taken a couple of hours but we had managed to get the place and ourselves cleaned and we managed to get the test thingy. We were gonna do it back at the castle but Twilight did not want to be at the castle at the moment mainly because she didn't want to see Celestia and have a awkward conversation of what is going on. So we were currently at the train station waiting for the train to be ready to be boarded.

The three of us were sitting on the bench awkwardly looking at the soon to be taken test. "......Sooooo." I said. "Yeahhhhh....." "Uuuuhhhuuuuhhhh...." Twilight and Pinkie said. "I'm sure it's gonna be negative." I said. "You don't know that.... It could be positive!" Twilight said in worry. "There's also a chance that it could be a false negative or a false positive?" Pinkie said as me and twilight stared at her. "Errrr..... I mean..... Its probably negative." She quickly said as we sighed.

"Is that Twilight, (y/n), and Pinkie?" We heard the familiar voice of a certain Pegasus which Pinkie quickly puts the test in her mane. We then turn to see Rainbow and Rarity coming our way. "What are you three doing here?" Rainbow asked as she sits on the bench that is in front of us. "Did you perhaps stayed so I wouldn't ride the train alone?" Rarity asks a she also sits down on the bench.

"Yep!" "Totally!" "I mean, why else would we be here?" The three of us said as we laughed nervously. "Ookkaaayyyyyy.... Anyway. Twilight, do you think o could borrow a book on how to date?" She asked her which we all looked at her. "I thought you were just going out for a one time thing?" Pinkie said in confusion. "Yeah well, I kinda have to take a mare to 25 dates before I could have some and I would've just left but she said that Nopony has ever gotten to 25 and the closest was 8 and she said that there was no way I could handle taking her to 25 dates and I'm not losing this challenge!" She told us as we were processing what she had told us.

"Uhhhh sure." Twilight said as we then heard that the train was ready. We managed to find a seat and Pinkie said that she needed to use the restroom which me and Twilight knew what she was going to do. "It's good to be home soon." Rarity said. "Y-yeah... it certainly is." I said. "Is something the matter darling? You seem a bit..... nervous and weird." Rarity asked me. "She's gotta point. You two and Pinkie have been acting odd.... Well, odder then usual." Rainbow said as me and Twilight were thinking of what to say.