The Crystal Empire part six

Previously on the sword of Harmony:

Spike pov:

Me, Sunset, Applejack, Rainbow dash, and shining armor were out of the Crystal Empire to see if the Crystal heart was anywhere outside of the empire. "So how are we supposed to find something that we don't know what it looks like?" Rainbow asks as we were walking. "I'm assuming it's gonna be something heart shaped and is made of crystals." Sunset says as i imagined what it would look like but unfortunately, I kinda made it look delicious.

"Spike, your drooling." Shining told me as I snapped out of my daydream and I quickly wiped the drool off my face. "Sorry." I said as I rubbed the back of my head in embarrassment. "It's fine, I'm surprised you haven't tried to eat any of the buildings." He teasingly said. "Hey! I have great self control." I told him. "Is that why you brought some gems?" Aj said as she points to my bag filled with gems.

"It's important to have a full stomach when one goes on a mission away from home." I told her as I heard her giggle but I ignored her. "So where do we even start?" Rainbow asks. "That's a good question. It might not be near the Crystal Empire.... So i would have to guess. We would have to search somewhere near those mountains." Shining said as he points to the mountains. "I reckon it's better then nothing." Aj said as we began to head to the mountain.

Your pov:

"Oh Kleeeefffkiiii! Come out, come out wherever you are?" I said as i as searching through the stalls of the fair. "Heyyyy.... Are you sure you should be out of bed?" I heard Twilight asked me as I looked up to see a worried Twilight standing next to Pinkie and Fluttershy. Cadence, Trixie, and Rarity were currently setting up the fair while the four of us were searching for the Kelfki and the crystal heart in the Empire.

"I'm fine Twi." I told her. "Are you sure? You did get hit in the head by a book." Fluttershy said as Pinkie then adds. "Very hard and you are still covered in bruises and scratches." "I hear your concerns and I'm okay. Besides! Since I have been in this world. I have been KOed by a Kyurem, punched through several buildings by a Grimmsnarl, have to deal with a hangry Morpeko, and stepped on and burned by a Ultra Necrozma. Technically, I should've been dead! But all that has made me stronger and I can take on anything!!" I declared as I jumped and went to check a stall.

"Uhhhhh..... Are you feeling a bit too.... Cocky?" Twilight asked me. "Relax, I'm not gonna charge straight into danger like a stupid person. I'm not that crazy." I reassured her. "Oh thank Celestia!" She said as we moved to a locked weird round building. "So what exactly is in there?" I asked. "I'm not sure. I've checked with the architect blueprints of the Empire and these buildings aren't in any building plans." Twilight told me. "Hopefully there's nothing dangerous in there."

Fluttershy said. "I wish I can tell you that it isn't.... But without a key or the Crystal Heart. We can't risk opening it if it is." Twilight told her. "Don't worry Twi! I'm sure it's................ FINE!!" Pinkie yells very loudly which made us all jump. "Sorry, had a bit of a contraption." She told us as we looked at her closely and she looked a bit tired and less energetic then she usually is.

"Pinkie.... Maybe you should.... Lay down? Take a nice..... break." I suggested to her. "What!? I am fine! I can take on- Hey is that the Klefki?" Pinkie asks as she points behind me which was the Klefki. "Well that was easy?" Twilight said in surprise. "Ummmm.... Why is it surrounded by a.... Terrifying..... purple..... mist?" Fluttershy asked as she was starting to shiver. "Wait..... I recognize that aura....." I said as I then went wide eyed. "It's a shadow Pokémon!" I said in fear.