Trubbish Marks

Your POV:

Ahhhh, it's a wonderful day outside. Ponies were mingling at the stores. I was currently doing what I should've really been doing. Being the towns protector.... Which I gave myself that title, unofficially and no one can take that title away. I was on the balcony of the library as I look down at the town keeping watch in case of any trouble.

"Would you please get off the balcony! Ponies are starting to talk!" I heard Twilight call out from inside. "Fine...." I said in annoyance.

Time skip

"Ok..... I'm sure looking at eye level for trouble can also work." I said as I was in the market. I was waking through the market making sure that the town is safe..... "This is sooooo boring...." I groaned in boredom. "This town is too peaceful." I said as I stopped in the middle of the street. This was proven to be a bad idea as I was knocked to the sky by three fast moving objects and I hit the ground on my back.

"Ooowwwww...." I said as I was slowly getting back up. "Sorry (y/n), we didn't mean to bump into you." I heard familiar voice which I looked to see Applebloom with her friends.

"It's fine, that was probably the most exciting thing that has happened today

"It's fine, that was probably the most exciting thing that has happened today." I said "so what are you doing in the marketplace?" Sweetie belle asked me. "Well, you girls know that I am kinda the towns protector?" "No." "Not really." "Applejack said you gave yourself that job to avoid having a real job." They all said. "Ok, I guess I haven't been doing this a lot when I should to. Also I do have a real job. You can tell Applejack that I work at the library with Twilight." I told them.

"Well I hope you find something to do. We are going to be getting our Cutie Marks!" "Cutie Mark Crusaders forest explorers!" They all yelled which I had to cover my ears as I watched them head off. "Oooowwww.... Boy are they excited." I said as I went back to keeping the town safe..... Maybe I should rethink this protector thing.

Timeskip
Applebloom POV:

"So are we really gonna explore the everfree forest?" I asked in worry. "Well it is the only forest that is near." Scootaloo answered as we were standing outside the forest. "But my sister said it is a dangerous place and it is filled with creatures that are very dangerous." Sweetie said. "Well.... Where can we explore a forest?" Scootaloo asks.

"How about we get our cutie marks in forest explorers in sweet apple acres." I suggested as we then heard some rustling from the forest. "Somethings in the bushes." I said in worry as the bush was rustling even more. As the we were backing away from the bush a very strange looking creature appears from the bush.

 As the we were backing away from the bush a very strange looking creature appears from the bush