Always

There is a griever around the corner, it sees me and let's out one of its screaches. Shucks this is bad. I try running away but my feet are sinking into the ground of the maze. I try yelling for help as the griever approaches. Suddenly I hear somebody yell my name "Jo!" Gally turns the corner that the griever just came from. He spots me and starts running over to me, I'm still sinking as I see the Griever turn around and sting Gally in the stomach.

"No!" I yell at the top of my lungs as Gally sinks to the ground. The griever turns back around and continues heading towards me. My world is splitting in two first Newt and now Gally. I'm waist deep in the ground before the griever reaches me. It lets out another screach as it prepares to sting me. I cover my face knowing it won't do me any good. 

Suddenly a pair of strong arms wrap around me and pull me out into a warm strong body. It's Newt. "Shhhh, It's ok, I'm here I won't let anyone hurt you." I open my eyes to see Newt looking down on me, I have his shirt wrapped up in my hands as I shake in his arms. 

"A griever, Gally, dead." I choke out inbetween heavy breaths. He just rubs circles on my back until I calm down. This is normaly how it goes and I am happy that he showed up. "Hey Jo, look I am really sorry. truely, I was just mad that you wanted to go into the maze again because I know that I can't protect you in there. You were just spending so much time with Gally and then you started blocking me out and we kissed and it was all just really confusing and I was angry. Look I just want to protect you, I don't know what I would do again if anything happened to you, again." He says and I let out a little chuckle as i wrap my arms around him. "It's okay, I'm sorry too. Thanks for being here" I say as we lay back down and fall asleep together. I hear him whisper one last thing before I fall back to sleep. "Alaways"

I guess I do need Newt after all.