calming

Newt and I are walking around when we here yelling, I glance over to him before we both start running towards the yelling. When we reach the voice we can see it's Gally on another rampage. He's in the dead heads thrashing his arms around yelling at everyone. I heard that he got angry a lot but I've never actually seen him really mad before.

The boys are 10 feet away from him with Alby in the front commanding Gally to calm down. Ugh Alby, he's scary and stupid apparently, obviously Gally isn't going to listen. I push my way up to the front but keep my distance from Alby. Someone grabbed my arm but I knew it wasn't Alby i was keeping him in sight. It was Minho, Newt was right behind him.

"Mini, what are you thinking?" "I'm going to talk to Gally," i reply in a matter of fact tone. "Jo he's done this before he's dangerous, you know he went through the changing." Newt added in I rubbed his arm reassuringly "I know" I say and turn around and walk towards Gally.

"Gally, it's Jo" he stops flailing around so much and starts pacing trying to pull out his hair. Some of the gladers started leaving. "Gally" i say walking closer to him, he lets out a scream which sounds like pain in a jar. My heart breaks and I walk closer. "Gally it's ok, I'm here." I walk up to him and reach up and put my hand on his cheek. he looks at my now.

His eyes are distant like he's not here, "hey Gally come back to me." I say in just above a whisper. His eyes become clearer and his hands let go of his hair. They wrap around my pulling my close to his warm chest. His body is shaking and i wrap my arms around him, and we stand there for a while. "Gally what happened?" i ask speaking into his chest. " They took you away, first you fell in love with someone and left me and then grievers came and took you and then the creators came and laughed. You were gone." he says hugging me tighter. " I'm not going anywhere" I reply.

We walk back over to the other gladers and they just stand there gaping. "no one has ever been able to do that" one states and i laugh apparently i can do the impossibe. We walk over to the bonfire and i jump on Newts back. "woah whats up!?" he states " what is the Mini to heavy for yah shank?" Minho laughs " I bet Gally could carry her easilly." he adds in and Newt just laughs. " ok guys I get it I'm small but i can still beat most of you guys in one thing, I'm faster than Minho I'm better at building than Newt and Gally i can beat in that wrestling game." they all laugh and before i knew it Gally pulled me off of Newt and was running with me over his shoulder." But I'm stronger!" Once we got to the bonfire we ate frypans stew which was delicious and watched Gally play his little game.

After all the things that I've done today I was pretty tired so i curled up on a log in the shadows and watched the boys from there. A pair of arms pick me up and I'm about to scream when i here there voice. " wow you really can't stay awake at these things, come on love lets get you to bed."I know it's Newt I know he's safe.