Distance

Love
This is a guy that I love. I watch his chest rising and falling and I just stare. He was there for me through so many times. He brought me back when I was in the coma. I've always loved him I just didn't know until now.
This is bad, I know that I am in love with him completely head over heals but... Now I am the most vulnerable that I have ever been. Loving somebody is the worst thing I could do for myself, they will just break my heart somehow and I will be left broken. All because I let them in to my life.
Ok I am not going to fall for Gally, well at least not any more than I already have. I will just stay away from him until it passes. Until I know I won't get hurt. Until I won't let anybody in. I yawn and lay down next to Gally but I make sure not to touch him.
-----------------------------------------------------------
Gally POV
I wake up to a whole bunch of red in my face, why is there red in my face? What am I holding? Wait where am I? The thing stirs and I look down on it, it's Jo why is Jo here, where is here? I look around and see that I am in her room. Jo stirs again and I feel her legs rub against mine. She is only wearing a big shirt and my arms are wrapped around her torso.
I'm not saying I don't enjoy this I'm just confused.
All of a sudden Jo screamed and tensed up. Her hands flew to her hair and she brought he knees up to her chest. What is she doing? Is she still asleep, is this another nightmare? Her screams are getting louder and her hands are ripping at her hair. I turn her around to see her face and see that she is still sleeping.
I lift us up to a sitting position and bring her close to my chest again. I rub her back and whisper in her ear. "Hey, Jo, it's ok, I'm here. Come back to me, wake up." I say to her, her red hair is given some rest as Jo wakes up with a gasp she looks up at me and I can see the fear in her eyes. She wraps her arms around my neck and hugs me closer than I thought possible. Does Newt do this every night.
----------------------------------------------------
Jo POV
I have my arms wrapped around Gally's chest, I am so happy that he woke me up my dream was horrible, I was being tortured for information I didn't know and Gally was being burned. Wait Gally, he's not wearing a shirt, I'm not supposed to be here, not with Gally it's just going to hurt. I jump off of him and grab some pants as I run out of the room. I just want to go eat something. As I walk away from the guy I love it is already breaking my heart. Damn why did I have to fall in love.