Everybody knows

Minho and I have decided to run together this time because we both hadn't been in the maze in a while. As we turn down another corridor Minho strikes up a conversation, "So Mini you happy to be back?" "Definitely." I respond automatically I have missed running so much. He chuckles and slows down the pace, I'm guessing to eat. "I have to." 

He pulls out his food and I mimic his actions getting my own out. We sit down against the tall walls as we eat. "How's the ankle?" I ask again, I have been very worried about it, I feel like it's my fault he was hurt.

"Look Jo you have to stop feeling bad about it you weren't even there when I twisted it. All you did was save my life." He says as he nudges me, even though he is saying this I'm still going to feel bad about it. So I just give him a little smile.

As the sun begins to set we start to head back into the glade. I feel bad about Gally, I mean I love him, as more than a friend. I love him but I don't want to get hurt by my own emotions so I have to stay away. I mean like I don't even know if he likes me, let alone love.

As if Minho could read my mind he comments, "So why have you been avoiding Gally?" He says with a smirk on my face, I want to stop in my tracks but I just keep running. "I have no idea what you are talking about." I respond he just lets out a little laugh. "C'mon Mini I was with you guys at breakfast for about 15 minutes and I could tell you were avoiding him."

I want to confide in him but what if he tells I have to keep my walls strong. So I just give him a shrug and pick up the pace.

——————————————————————————

Back in the glade I am exhausted and honestly I just want to go to my room and sleep. I notice Gally over at the picnic tables and he tries to catch my eyes. But I'm trying to distance myself so I look down at my feet and go up to Newt and my room.

Newt was already in there though changing apparently. I walk in and he looks like he just put on a fresh pair of pants. I cover my eyes "WOW. Girl in the room" I say before I lower my hands I have seen him in his underwear and honestly I am happy he is shirtless. 

He turns around and chuckles, "You know you should really knock love." He says as he puts on a new shirt. I lay down on the bed ready for a nap but apparently Newt wants to talk to me. "So why have you been avoiding Gally?" Deja vu much, I just grown and turn into my pillow. "Is it really that obvious?" I say.

"Ya it is, and look Jo I know you don't like to let people in but I've seen the way you look at Gally. You love him, and he loves you, I know you care about him but I don't know why you are hurting him so much. He is not going to hurt you, trust me." 

He says before he takes off his shirt and climbs into bed with me. I chuckle as he moves closer and wraps his arm around me. "So you got dressed just to get undressed? Don't you have things to do?" He just smiles at me, "I was supposed to help Gally with some stuff but I think you need a friend right now. If you have a nightmare then I'm here. Plus I think you like me better dressed this way anyways." He says in his beautiful voice.

"You are the best friend I could ever ask for, and I must admit you look quite good like this." I say smiling at him before I snuggle into his grasp and finally drift to sleep.