Minho

I wake up sceaming and clutching onto someones chest, this has happened a lot lately and I don't know why I always get these nightmares about someone killing me or abandoning me or betraying me. How ever many times this happens though Newt is always there to wake me up, to bring me back and tell me it's ok. " Hey, love it's ok, I'm here I'm here" he says while rubbing my back, slowly my tears stop and I nussle my head into his neck taking in his warmth. He lays us back down in his bed as he brings me closer to him and wraps his arm around my waist as i use his other arm as a pillow. I still have a few more hours before i have to get up and run, so for now I'm going to just enjoy this.

I wake up this time with the light and untangle myself from Newts grasp trying not to wake him, I look down at his sleeping form he looks so innocent, I lean down and kiss his cheek than get up and head out the door for breakfast. Gally's there at our usual spot i grab the oatmeal Frypan hands to me and head over. "Hey Jo, you look good today" he says " So I didn't look good yesterday?" I reply with a slight smirk on my face, he stutters for a second and then smirks with me as he realizes i was just kidding.

Minho walks up and ruffles my red hair then places his arm around my shoulder, I notice Gally looking away thinking he's just looking for someone " C'mon Mini time to go" I nod and get up waving goodbye to Gally, he still doesn't look at me and i feel a stab at my heart. No! I'm tough I built walls for a reason I'm not letting a guy not look at me actually make me sad, Newt even told me that I am tough, I'm strong, I'm independent I'm a runner.

As I'm running through the maze scanning the walls and the turns I take as I map out a new sector of the maze with Minho on the other sector. I turn a corner and see a metal leg disappearing a round the next corner I quickly turn around and start running back I take a route that will lead me to Minhos sector and start searching for him. If grievers are out in my sector they might be in his. I go deeper into the maze sticking close to the walls hoping to find him soon when I crash into a body.

I scream and start punching him, when he pins my hand to the wall i start kicking,I only stop when I here Minhos voice " jesus Mini calm down." " why aren't you running" i ask him i look him up and down checking for wounds when i see his ankle its swollen. I gasp, he chuckles " Mini I didn't get stung I just twisted my ankle" oh i mouthed " can you walk?" I asked him and he just looks at me like I'm stupid he takes a step but collapses I catch his arm and sling it over my shoulder supporting him and not letting him object as I start heading back. If we meet a griever we are in trouble. Even if we don't see any grievers we might not make it out in time.